***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anyone think a lot of these don't vote both parties are the same, the dems aren't far enough left types are bought out by the right?

Can't call it a wake up call cause that call has already been made several times since she stepped up. She still gon be ankle deep in the kool aid

These dumb LIBBIES *healthcare taken away* are so TRIGGERED *taxes raised* because Trump is president *internet becomes slower & more expensive* and they have no SAFE SPACE to run to *labor rights under constant attack* stupid SNOWFLAKES

tumblr_n8g8e0HBuJ1td362fo1_500.gif

Trump said Omarosa resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked her for her service.
Omarosa said she resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked Trump for the opportunity.

Niketalk says she was dragged out and fired based on April Ryan and TMZ's anonymous sources...

:rofl:

All the non voting types I know that are pissed about this, I'm spamming them wit

"Voting does not matter doe"

"Both parties are the same doe"

"Hillary would have been just as bad doe"

I’ll claim my L and admit that my lesson has been learned. I didn’t think things would get THIS bad in just a year. I thought we’d see more tea party types being a little more racist, but Trump ushered in the 1950s: “Da Sequel” from the treatment of black people, to the disregard for other minorities, treatment of women, etc. I guess we can add a step back in technology, given how net neutrality will likely end up.

"First let me check if the phones and chatroom is working" :rofl:

“And don’t forget to watch my live stream of IZM radio family.”

Trump said Omarosa resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked her for her service.
Omarosa said she resigned and wasn't fired. Thanked Trump for the opportunity.

Niketalk says she was dragged out and fired based on April Ryan and TMZ's anonymous sources...

:rofl:

Or the secret service slipped up and admitted she was terminated and didn’t resign. *kanyeshrug

Or the secret service slipped up and admitted she was terminated and didn’t resign. *kanyeshrug

You think this makes your point.... lol. They said they weren't involved. So they did not drag her... to try to take "termination process" as stating that she didn't resign is absurd..

Back
Top Bottom