***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

The whole entire name net neutrality is way too ambiguous for regular everyday people to truly understand the importance of the bill and what it actually is. The name should be something more simple like open internet prosperity bill or something of dat nature

So now with NN repealed... Since I have Direct TV (Sunday ticket) as my cable tv, and Spectrum as my internet... I might as well cancel DTV service and just go all in with Spectrum? Plus we all know Spectrum will cap all these cord cutting streaming services also so yeah big win for these Corporations.

The whole entire name net neutrality is way too ambiguous for regular everyday people to truly understand the importance of the bill and what it actually is. The name should be something more simple like open internet prosperity bill or something of dat nature

but if that were the case, Paul Ryan wouldnt be able to lie about "protect consumers" or "threaten free and open internet access"

So trump lying. Omarosa lying. The secret service lying. And TMZ is telling the truth.

Got it...

TMZ pretty legit though when it comes to breaking news. They broke MJ and Prince death before Twitter even caught wind. More credible than whatever comes out of Trump's or Omarosa's mouth for sure.

It's not like Trump has lied before. Or like the president is held to a higher standard than somebody else

Always a shame how minority sellouts go the hardest to @#$@ things up for everyone else. It's like they go out of their way to be a @#$@ to gain some type of false acceptance by ignorant and/or selfish white people.

Hopefully Pai is the next minority to get humiliated and booted out.

its really disgusting and appalling how much the right pedals mistrust of government, but they'll never say a word about what corporations could do and why we shouldn't trust them

Funny thing is they literally are the government, and are telling citizens don't trust us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom