***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bRUH LMAOOOO
Capture1.PNG
Protect your family by killing family brehs

IMG_8216.JPG
Get your mans

This clown drinks water like gollum

Brought up recently that a lot of leftist types seem like they could be on Russia's payroll. Some OD with the false equivalencies beyond reason to promote voter apathy from would-be dem voters.

bRUH LMAOOOO
Capture1.PNG

Lol this **** with Palin's family, trump having a bunch of diff marriages and baby's mommas. Bull**** double standard.

To be honest, I can't picture a situation where Todd Palin isn't proud of how Track handled the situation. As a father you want your kids to surpass you and to use the tools that you gave them to defend themselves of need be. Track looked up to his father and probably learned how to fight from his dad. The fact that Todd felt compelled to pull out da yappa to use against Track shows Track's growth not just as a skilled fighter, but as a man.

To be honest, I can't picture a situation where Todd Palin isn't proud of how Track handled the situation. As a father you want your kids to surpass you and to use the tools that you gave them to defend themselves of need be. Track looked up to his father and probably learned how to fight from his dad. The fact that Todd felt compelled to pull out da yappa to use against Track shows Track's growth not just as a skilled fighter, but as a man.
Jesus Christ.:rofl:

Brought up recently that a lot of leftist types seem like they could be on Russia's payroll

Russia playing both sides of the field, which is why it is paramount to be careful when it comes to who certain political figures associate with. The troll farms are pushing the message of liberal hate on one side and state independence (looking at you Cali) on the other. The goal is to break up the US, and if there is ONE reason to get Trump out of the paint, it is the fact that he is forcing his administration to look away from Russian activities by being publicly skeptical about their involvement.

Of course, the GOP is placing their greed above national security by protecting the rubber stamp for their tax bill.

SMH...

A+ spin

It appears he has been suffering from PTSD for a while. Any military people in the thread?

I remember Sarah claiming this last year. I wonder if he's been officially diagnosed. I remember a few vets weren't having it with her using PTSD as an excuse for Track getting arrested for gun possession and domestic abuse

I remember Sarah claiming this last year. I wonder if he's been officially diagnosed. I remember a few vets weren't having it with her using PTSD as an excuse for Track getting arrested for gun possession and domestic abuse

Yea, I don't know if that is the cause. But PTSD is real. And he did do a combat deployment in Iraq.

Tax Cut SZN

Finna get cart jacked by da elites

This man's fight analyses are god tier.

Does anyone else call aepps "apes" in their head?

Yea, I don't know if that is the cause. But PTSD is real. And he did do a combat deployment in Iraq.

No doubt it's real. I don't remember hearing/seeing any stories where he went to get treatment or was officially seen by a doctor and diagnosed.

There was a guy claiming on Twitter that he shared a bunk area with Track and said that Track ain't got no PTSD. From the outside lookin' in it comes off a bit like she place blame on a serious condition but never took any steps to get him any actual help

Track Pailin probably lowkey an NTer and posted in that “would you fight your own father” thread

Back
Top Bottom