***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Russia playing both sides of the field, which is why it is paramount to be careful when it comes to who certain political figures associate with. The troll farms are pushing the message of liberal hate on one side and state independence (looking at you Cali) on the other. The goal is to break up the US, and if there is ONE reason to get Trump out of the paint, it is the fact that he is forcing his administration to look away from Russian activities by being publicly skeptical about their involvement.

Of course, the GOP is placing their greed above national security by protecting the rubber stamp for their tax bill.

SMH...

I think in addition to pushing divisive rhetoric on both sides, there still is a clear objective to get anti-NATO/EU types in office (i.e. Brexit and Trump). This is where pushing the both sides are the same stuff, saying the DNC is rigged don't vote, and if that picture with Jill Stein is what it looks like, comes into play. Create voter apathy or change would-be dem votes into throw-away third party votes.

What kinda spin would palin camp have made if e would have shot his son.

Glen rice wouldnt have gotten beat up

1. "It's a family matter."
2. "Todd mistook Track for an intruder"
3. "Track didn't use his jab in the early rounds"
4. "Todd had to discipline his son"

Trump displays all the obvious signs of having a drinking problem.

MCsVG5B.gif

What kinda spin would palin camp have made if e would have shot his son.

Glen rice wouldnt have gotten beat up

"Track has been refusing to go to the doctor to address his PTSD. Mental illness is a major issue that Obama refused to address with our veterans........Hillary"

Glad it didnt turn into the strange case of the johnson

Man when he got his pops in that bath tub lmfaoooooo Might go home and watch that tonight

"Track has been refusing to go to the doctor to address his PTSD. Mental illness is a major issue that Obama refused to address with our veterans........Hillary"

Man when he got his pops in that bath tub lmfaoooooo Might go home and watch that tonight

My homey sent me the link back when it was popular talking about say man watch this.

Called him up and was like you need to get off the internet

My homey sent me the link back when it was popular talking about say man watch this.

Called him up and was like you need to get off the internet

First time watchin' that was crazy. That son was ruthless lmfao gahdem I really gotta watch it now. I need this laugh

Back
Top Bottom