***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's more of a statement, but we already knew where he stood. No laws changed, RB still in tact, GOP members upset with Sessions. Nothing to worry about. The movement has way too much momentum and support from both sides.

I know you support the MJ economy but dont be so naive/bias to as this isnt possible.

Trump administration is single handily undoing everything Obama has done if the can repeal ACA they can repeal a Schedule 1 drug.

That author is gonna be rolling in money. I checked some of our publishers and it's for sale here as well. Unfortunately they're releasing on the original date. Either way I put in my pre-order as I've finished Coates' book. I expect numerous inaccuracies in Wolff's book but if even a tiny bit of the more serious allegations a true, everyone should be worried.
There was also that Axios report that the author has dozens of hours of taped conversations so perhaps we may hear some of those at some point. Lordy I hope there are tapes!

The "drama" worked, book is selling out in spots. It's nothing but a publicity stunt and a distraction.

1zdra8m.gif

The "drama" worked, book is selling out in spots. It's nothing but a publicity stunt and a distraction.
Yeah the book has been dominating the political news here as well. One of my local pre-order options actually ran out of pre-orders somehow. I'm guessing our publishers don't really have a large stock of these kind of foreign books but there's clearly a large demand for it.

Let's be honest though, the people that need to be convinced will remain unconvinced that Agent Orange is a piece of ****.
There's no convincing those people though. They're still talking about emails.

There's no convincing those people though. They're still talking about emails.

Those morons are all like trump, they dont read and get all their news from fnc. To them its just more from the fake news liberal media. ****ing morons.

Da BiscuitBoyz outchea flourishin :lol:

Dudes that think like Clarke and Thomas are full of ****, period. Listen, being a member of the Republican Party, that alone, does not make any black person an Uncle Tom. But these dudes have to realize that this Republican Party is not the Abolitionist Party of the past or even the GOP of 40 years ago. So this "I'm not an Uncle Tom for being a Republican" argument is becoming increasingly harder to make as the years have gone by. Right now if you support Trump as a person of color, like how do you not know that you are cosigning white supremacy and giving people a just reason to view you as a sellout?

In 1976 the GOP had a choice, they could have pushed to put Edward Brooke on the ticket and declare to the country that they were going to be a moderate center-right Party that believed in civil rights. Instead, they got scared by Reagan, ran right, and let the world know they were going stop pursuing civil rights policy and start becoming the party of white supremacy.

The moral rot that started with Nixion has now reached the core of the conservative movement and the GOP. If you are a black person or a minority, in 2017, supporting this groups of GOP clowns, then you are choosing to support white supremacy. Maybe you are too ignorant or stubborn to realize it, but that is what you are doing.

Dude like Carson, Clarke, and Thomas all have the same bars about how "different" they turned out. Something about them being conservative makes them special because people that look like they do usually do not think like that. They all have the same shtick or spew ignorance about black people and racism whenever they get a chance.That is exactly how the house negro that snitched on runaway slaves thought. They kissed Massa's ***, looked down on other slaves, and thought they were "special." But they were not special; they were just brainwashed sellouts. Just like the dudes that run around today defending Trump's vile nonsense are not special, it is just that their minds are thoroughly colonized.
These biscuit boys will do anything to be more like their masters. My uncle is a biscuit boy Trump supporter. Son got a White wife now and stays bashing Bloke people like he isn’t Black smh.

Let's be honest though, the people that need to be convinced will remain unconvinced that Agent Orange is a piece of ****.

they not even going to buy the book

ask anyone if they are buying the book if the claim the book is fake news they have a high possibility of being a trump supporter

Back
Top Bottom