***Official Political Discussion Thread***

9ijnSN8.gif
9ijnSN8.gif
9ijnSN8.gif
9ijnSN8.gif
9ijnSN8.gif

Listening to the audio book of "Fire and Fury" and just from the small piece that ive listened to so far confirms everything i thought/assumed about trump as person.

Listening to the audio book of "Fire and Fury" and just from the small piece that ive listened to so far confirms everything i thought/assumed about trump as person.

bout to download the audible version as well. Bout to listen to it during my commute to work

bout to download the audible version as well. Bout to listen to it during my commute to work
so much of what we poked fun at in jest is actually what goes on. Trump is the poster child of someone whos mistaken being spoon fed his entire life for things hes accomplished on his own. anyone of note around him that knew him, from staff, advisers, to other business men and celebrities have view him as someone who doesnt know much about anything outside of realestate and construction. he doesnt take instruction well at all and has no interest in learning a damn thing.

so much of what we poked fun at in jest is actually what goes on. Trump is the poster child of someone whos mistaken being spoon fed his entire life for things hes accomplished on his own. anyone of note around him that knew him, from staff, advisers, to other business men and celebrities have view him as someone who doesnt know much about anything outside of realestate and construction. he doesnt take instruction well at all and has no interest in learning a damn thing.

But thats why they voted for him!

They wanted someone with no politcal experience to run this country!

Those morons are all like trump, they dont read and get all their news from fnc. To them its just more from the fake news liberal media. ****ing morons.
This country has spent so much time destroying education that many Americans are just incapable of critical thinking. You can show people blatant proof of something and they still won't believe it because it goes against what they believe.

That's the thing, we all know this stuff, however his supporters don't and they won't read or listen to this anyway because everyone is out to "get him". This book is pretty much preaching to the choir :lol:

This country has spent so much time destroying education that many Americans are just incapable of critical thinking. You can show people blatant proof of something and they still won't believe it because it goes against what they believe.
Agreed. My wife and I have a chest of drawers and a dresser in our bedroom, so a few weeks ago we were wondering which one was larger. My wife thought one was significantly larger than the other, so i measured and did the calculations for total volume of each. Once i did that i discovered that there was only like a 5 cubic inch difference in volume. When i showed her this, her response was something like "i still think that one is much bigger". I told her she is acting exactly like a trump supporter when presented with absolute facts and it shut her up real quick. :lol: People feel the need to be right all the time, and when they are proven wrong their pride, ego, whatever wont let them admit it. There is nothing wrong with being wrong or misunderstanding something, acknowledging that, and growing from it. Your ego is not your amigo.

That's the thing, we all know this stuff, however his supporters don't and they won't read or listen to this anyway because everyone is out to "get him". This book is pretty much preaching to the choir :lol:
true. but at the very least it keeps people from NOT voting and giving him the chance of being reelected

Damn he didn’t even touch Obama’s worst monthly average once the economy started rolling in ‘11 :lol:

And technically he’s still living off that economy today.

Agreed. My wife and I have a chest of drawers and a dresser in our bedroom, so a few weeks ago we were wondering which one was larger. My wife thought one was significantly larger than the other, so i measured and did the calculations for total volume of each. Once i did that i discovered that there was only like a 5 cubic inch difference in volume. When i showed her this, her response was something like "i still think that one is much bigger". I told her she is acting exactly like a trump supporter when presented with absolute facts and it shut her up real quick. :lol: People feel the need to be right all the time, and when they are proven wrong their pride, ego, whatever wont let them admit it. There is nothing wrong with being wrong or misunderstanding something, acknowledging that, and growing from it. Your ego is not your amigo.
Your wife and my girlfriend might have been separated at birth. :lol:

I don't think he really fears being poisoned. This the same man that said he don't work out cause the human body has as finite amount of energy. Mans just loves making elaborate excuses for being a slob and this just another one of em :lol:

"I only eat fastfood cause I know it wont be poisoned...whats that you say I could just hire a personal chef.....nah eatin big macs the only way to save my life"

Back
Top Bottom