***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Uh, so it's carbon that is the building block of life, not carbon dioxide.

Perhaps this is like when anti-vaxxers confuse ethyl mercury with methyl mercury.

So he won't be having any pilots on Air Force 1? :lol:
I think he wants to get rid of autopilot systems, radar technology, and from the sounds of it, any modern safety equipment from AF1. That's our PRESIDENT ELECT and boy am I proud of him for being bold enough to fly without all the modern safety technology that makes flying the safest form of travel :pimp: Higher, further, faster #AMEN :pimp:

I think he wants to get rid of autopilot systems, radar technology, and from the sounds of it, any modern safety equipment from AF1. That's our PRESIDENT ELECT and boy am I proud of him for being bold enough to fly without all the modern safety technology that makes flying the safest form of travel :pimp: Higher, further, faster #AMEN :pimp:

Da Wright Bros are rolling over in their graves. They dreamed of a world where planes crash everyday B. Where pilots were pilots, not assisted by PEDs called radar and autopilot. Those techniques make pilots weak.

We don't need your bull**** pseudo science here.

Feel free to quote anything you question backed up with a respectful rebuttal.

I will just ignore anything else you have to say if it isn't relevant to the discussion.

Feel free to quote anything you question backed up with a respectful rebuttal.

I will just ignore anything else you have to say if it isn't relevant to the discussion.

You said enough in your cancer topic to destroy any credibility you have when it comes to science.

some excerpts:

The inquiry opens a new front in the scrutiny of Deutsche Bank, one of the few lenders willing to do business with Donald J. Trump in recent years. The bank is already the subject of two congressional investigations and was examined last year by New York banking regulators, who took no action.

The inquiry by Ms. James’s office is a civil investigation, not a criminal one, although its focus and scope were unclear. The attorney general has broad authority under state law to investigate fraud and can fine — or in extreme cases, go to court to try to dissolve — a business that is found to have engaged in repeated illegality.

The request to Deutsche Bank sought loan applications, mortgages, lines of credit and other financing transactions in connection with the Trump International Hotel in Washington; the Trump National Doral outside Miami; and the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago, the person said.

NY with the full court press
wow.png

Back
Top Bottom