***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Seems like it's steamrolling into an eventual surprise sexual harassment suit which is about the only thing that gets you out the paint at fox. Not that it matters anyways who the talking head is.

shouldn't you be curing cancer somewhere?

@jape

The utter disrespect.

It is cool. I have compassion for you. I am still going to respond to you, and give you a chance to have a real conversation. I was on topic with my original post... so do not act like I am making this response to talk about myself. I am just making this post to humble you one last time.

In response to your message... I already cured it.

You get mad that I can back it up pictures, videos, and detailed descriptions of my story on my almost 4 year long cancer blog:

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

and books:

Amazon product ASIN 0692101306
Amazon product ASIN 1729156894
You get upset at the fact that I healed and can explain how I healed using your own medical jargon, smashed all of your rebuttals, showed you videos of me DYING of TERMINAL Stage IV Cancer, flipped that to the best shape of my life, and now have two published books that explain how what I did can heal all other cance patients in good timing.

I know you hate the fact that I don't need to hide behind my username or NT rep, and that my real life persona gets real life respect.

To bring things full circle... if you would have read what I posted... you would have been able to see the correlations between cancer and climate change.

They are one in the same.

Humans carry water, light, and a temperature... just like the Earth.

Humans constantly absorb water from the earth, absorb light from the sun, carry and eminate a vibration... just like the Earth.

Do you not think that the temperature of the population of humanity... and the locations of where humans live on the planet... has any effect on the planet itself?

I am not like these phony politicians. I am about real change. I did not go to college to get rich and be successful by perpetuating a system that does not benefit the masses. I went to to college to get certain information, so I could fix things. Humanity has been playing around with REAL change for too long. How many generations of college is society going to go through, if college educations are not fixing any of societies problems? Why is the price of education increasing? Where is the value? The education system, the money system, the labor system, business, and governement are set up in a way that a small number of people in society can contol the energy of every human in society. Donald Trump, ODB to the Giants, Taco Tuesday, "___ was indicted today," ... blah... blah... blah. If everyone is taking in the same information, everyone subconsciously falls into the same vibration. That small people of society that have control over all of the systems I mentioned above can manipulate those systems so thoroughly and in a way that the culture and literal vibration becomes the person. Those people have been using this information for a long time. The only energy they use is directed to keep the system going as it is, NOT to get it fixed. That is evil.

If you are a leader sometimes you have to go first, do things different, and be willing to be judged for it. I did my thing. I really had cancer. I want to be judged. It is 2019. I have all of the resources that all of humanity has ever had at my fingertips with the internet. I had lung and throat cancer, did chemotherapy and radiation, did not eat for 8 months, had lung cancer surgery, and was given a year to live. I went from my literal deathbed to the best shape of my life. I wrote two books using medical jargon, my psychology degree, and my own esoteric cancer experieince. I know so many people at so many high levels of society. I had a life before cancer, and made it all the way up the corporate ladder. I know how the game is played. They all know there is a cure to cancer. It is like the movie Limitless. All of the high ranking people in society know the truth. They just intentionally invert the truth in an attempt to manipulate the masses. It is hard to be a leader and make real change when that type of evil is controlling the world. Change is going to happen though. It is happening. It is just going to be slow... kind of like how Global Warming has been. All I know is that I am extremely healthy, live life on a different vibration, and will be around for a long time to see how things play out.

Wat8.jpg

^ it’s reckless that they haven’t grounded it. But, the wife of Mitch McConnell is the secretary of transportation ... so we know she isn’t going to do ****.
If they want to accelerate demand for high speed train networks, let them do it.

If they want to accelerate demand for high speed train networks, let them do it.

Not at the risk of people’s lives like this. It just takes one of the maxes taking off from a major us city to have this problem, and endanger not only the people in the air, but those on the ground.

Not at the risk of people’s lives like this. It just takes one of the maxes taking off from a major us city to have this problem, and endanger not only the people in the air, but those on the ground.

That's exactly my point. People already don't have a high opinion of American airline companies. If plane manufacturers are going to make decisions that look at lives lost as the cost of doing business, folks are eventually gonna boycott them push for an alternative to the entire airline industry.

The US association of flight attendants already came out yesterday in favor of grounding all 737s.

Shir Hever talks about the Göttingen Peace Prize and how it transformed the debate around Palestinian rights in Germany, despite efforts by right-wing politicians to prevent the prize from being given to Jewish Voice for a Just Peace in the Middle East.

@jape

The utter disrespect.

It is cool. I have compassion for you. I am still going to respond to you, and give you a chance to have a real conversation. I was on topic with my original post... so do not act like I am making this response to talk about myself. I am just making this post to humble you one last time.

In response to your message... I already cured it.

You get mad that I can back it up pictures, videos, and detailed descriptions of my story on my almost 4 year long cancer blog:

http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

and books:

Amazon product ASIN 0692101306
Amazon product ASIN 1729156894
You get upset at the fact that I healed and can explain how I healed using your own medical jargon, smashed all of your rebuttals, showed you videos of me DYING of TERMINAL Stage IV Cancer, flipped that to the best shape of my life, and now have two published books that explain how what I did can heal all other cance patients in good timing.

I know you hate the fact that I don't need to hide behind my username or NT rep, and that my real life persona gets real life respect.

To bring things full circle... if you would have read what I posted... you would have been able to see the correlations between cancer and climate change.

They are one in the same.

Humans carry water, light, and a temperature... just like the Earth.

Humans constantly absorb water from the earth, absorb light from the sun, carry and eminate a vibration... just like the Earth.

Do you not think that the temperature of the population of humanity... and the locations of where humans live on the planet... has any effect on the planet itself?

I am not like these phony politicians. I am about real change. I did not go to college to get rich and be successful by perpetuating a system that does not benefit the masses. I went to to college to get certain information, so I could fix things. Humanity has been playing around with REAL change for too long. How many generations of college is society going to go through, if college educations are not fixing any of societies problems? Why is the price of education increasing? Where is the value? The education system, the money system, the labor system, business, and governement are set up in a way that a small number of people in society can contol the energy of every human in society. Donald Trump, ODB to the Giants, Taco Tuesday, "___ was indicted today," ... blah... blah... blah. If everyone is taking in the same information, everyone subconsciously falls into the same vibration. That small people of society that have control over all of the systems I mentioned above can manipulate those systems so thoroughly and in a way that the culture and literal vibration becomes the person. Those people have been using this information for a long time. The only energy they use is directed to keep the system going as it is, NOT to get it fixed. That is evil.

If you are a leader sometimes you have to go first, do things different, and be willing to be judged for it. I did my thing. I really had cancer. I want to be judged. It is 2019. I have all of the resources that all of humanity has ever had at my fingertips with the internet. I had lung and throat cancer, did chemotherapy and radiation, did not eat for 8 months, had lung cancer surgery, and was given a year to live. I went from my literal deathbed to the best shape of my life. I wrote two books using medical jargon, my psychology degree, and my own esoteric cancer experieince. I know so many people at so many high levels of society. I had a life before cancer, and made it all the way up the corporate ladder. I know how the game is played. They all know there is a cure to cancer. It is like the movie Limitless. All of the high ranking people in society know the truth. They just intentionally invert the truth in an attempt to manipulate the masses. It is hard to be a leader and make real change when that type of evil is controlling the world. Change is going to happen though. It is happening. It is just going to be slow... kind of like how Global Warming has been. All I know is that I am extremely healthy, live life on a different vibration, and will be around for a long time to see how things play out.
You have your own topic to spread this pseudoscientific nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom