***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A girl that I used to work with drove all the way to New Hampshire from Florida to meet Andrew Yang. :lol:

Tbh I've never tasted or even seen eggnog. I don't think that's a thing here, at least not that I've seen.

I didn't even have all that much champagne last night but nowadays I only drink on very rare occasions due to all my medication, specifically the high dosage of opiates.
Eggnog is delicious. Import some if you have to.

Yikes...

Always crazy to me that he continues to be the clear front runner, especially with black voters, irregardless of the weekly gaffs on the campaign trail and dated/uninspired policy positions. He was saying he was open to picking a Repub as VP the other day >D

Yikes...

Always crazy to me that he continues to be the clear front runner, especially with black voters, irregardless of the weekly gaffs on the campaign trail and dated/uninspired policy positions

"Our culture is not imported from some African nation"

I wonder whether James Brown, BB King, and Buddy Guy are considered African cultural icons.

Willing to bet money those clips are edited to misrepresent what he said.

Just have a feeling.

Off the Google to find out

this. the first clip, i was waiting for the answer. its probably something like debt or inequality, not some sexist nonsense that they try to clickbait you with

I doubt Biden would just say a Iowa Steve King statement. His rhetorical style is to castigate those other, bad black people, the the lazy, the youth, the pushers. He had and has to make older, professional class black folks feel good and saying “Africa” with visible disgust is something that throws all black people under the bus.

Also, can we get ride of Anglo-American law. It’s garbage. At some point, its flaws cease to be the exception. It only exists to protect property and it rarely helps unpopular or imperially subjugated religious and ethnic groups.

Back
Top Bottom