***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Combined Joint Task Force - Operation Inherent Resolve is now suspending all efforts to combat ISIS.
https://www.inherentresolve.mil/Rel...tatement-on-the-ongoing-defeat-daesh-mission/
93b724eed14b9a6fd8fdd22d8c7f2219.png

Pompeo now blames Obama for Iran's post-JCPOA ramped up aggression and brazenly lies about Trump's threat to commit war crimes. Military strikes specifically targeting cultural sites are war crimes under both international and US domestic law.

Last edited:
Wild conspiracy theory I’m thinking of starting - you can almost make out the MAGA on Bruce’s hat way back in 1984.
24F92752-851A-4DA5-97E5-11AF67B9CF09.jpeg

I think it’s a bit funny but I’m scared to provoke the wrath of Springsteen - he was upset enough at his music being used at rallies.

Wild conspiracy theory I’m thinking of starting - you can almost make out the MAGA on Bruce’s hat way back in 1984.
24F92752-851A-4DA5-97E5-11AF67B9CF09.jpeg

I think it’s a bit funny but I’m scared to provoke the wrath of Springsteen - he was upset enough at his music being used at rallies.

Born in the USA was about the mistreatment of Vietnam vets though, an indictment of the government, and the military-industrial complex though.

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man said "son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "son, don't you understand"
I had a brother at Khe Sanh fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone
He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now
Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

I think the alt-right bumps it thinking it's a song about Patriotism when it's pretty much the opposite :lol:

He actually used to drop the chorus when he performed to get the point across that it wasn't what the masses thought it was.

He's also pretty outspoken against Trump.

Born in the USA was about the mistreatment of Vietnam vets though, an indictment of the government, and the military-industrial complex though.

I think the alt-right bumps it thinking it's a song about Patriotism when it's pretty much the opposite :lol:

He actually used to drop the chorus when he performed to get the point across that it wasn't what the masses thought it was.

He's also pretty outspoken against Trump.
Bruce Springsteen ain't no fan of the GOP.

C8E017BF-9C1E-48AA-9336-BFDDBB7504FD.gif

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/05/politics/paul-manafort-robert-mueller-unseal-details/index.html
Prosecutors want to make public more details about Manafort lies to Mueller
Prosecutors told a federal judge on Sunday they are nearly ready to unseal details from court proceedings about how President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort lied during his cooperation, including about efforts to sway the President's approach to Ukraine.

Unsealing the details could potentially explain major questions about Manafort's connections to the White House and fill in gaps about what Russia and Ukraine hoped from Trump after he took office.

Early last year, Judge Amy Berman Jackson determined Manafort "intentionally" lied to then-special counsel Robert Mueller and a grand jury about multiple topics during his cooperation after he pleaded guilty in late 2018 about: $125,000 he received for the legal bills, about another unnamed Justice Department criminal investigation, and about his interactions with his longtime Russian associate Konstantin Kilimnik while he was Trump's campaign chairman and later.

This sounds like bs. Throw “da libz” on the trump is unhinged trail, instead of our government is a slave to the MIC and our elected representatives in congress can’t represent us when it comes to the most expensive thing in terms of both lives and money, war.

Trump makes it worse, but he’s far from the root of this problem. Lots of D’s in Congress voting to give an incompetent war-thirsty maniac of a commander in chief an increased military budget further shows it.

Last edited:
I knew this would happen as soon as Iraq started talking about the US leaving
Knew this government would pull a "We're not going until WE say we're going"
Really gonna hold a whole country hostage :smh: These people have to go.

In 24 hours The Impeached President decided to hold one country hostage and threaten to bomb 52 sites consisting of areas of cultural and civilian life in another.

Back
Top Bottom