***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When I see Warren dip in polling for certain states it hurts my heart mane 😔

And then the emails come through

SmartSelect_20200110-221903_Chrome.jpg

I'm still trying to ride with the squad but sometimes

tenor.gif

I have a lot of respect for Warren and it makes me sad to see her campaign slipping despite the fact that she’s one of the obstacles for Bernie getting nominated.

Honestly I’ve given up on trying to figure out how one candidates current group of supporters grows or shrinks and at the expense of or to the benefit of whom. Everybody who cares deeply about the outcome, knock on doors and make calls and send those texts. These polls are fluid and many primary and caucus voters are undecided.

Come one a woman that's talking about taxing the 1% while leaving the middle class alone is going to get elected?

LoL

I think by now we should know that polls don't mean a whole lot, especially on a state level. I mean, obviously some ppl don't have the support to win, but I wouldn't count Warren out, especially with the (obvious) bias against her.

Personally, I think Pete is the one that's going to drastically underperform and fall flat. But what do I know

How many ITT have actually participated in a poll?

Don't think I've ever recieved a call/text/online/e-mail for polling.

538 has Biden's odds at 2 in 5 and Warren at 1 in 8. He's the Ravens right now (nearly 50% chance) and she has about the same odds as the 49ers winning the super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom