***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean that’s really not anything new. Before it was just white guys to blame.

better than cult 45.

I don’t know anyone that’s struggling to get by that worries about how the market is doing.

I imagine there is a good bit of overlap between people that follow the market's performance and those that follow national politics.

By contrast, I doubt that many people that are struggling to get by can name all of the remaining Democratic Party Presidential candidates.

Yes,
There aren't any laws against it.

AND if something were to happen to Biden Obama could/would legally be president again. He can't run for a third term but he could serve a third term if something were to happen to Joe. Hypothetically Joe Biden could pick Obama as his VP, they could win and Biden could step down immediately if he wanted to leaving Obama as president again.

The first part is true. But I don't know about your hypothetical. It would likely be unconstitutional with the current make up of the Supreme Court

Seriously, this election should break all the records.

I've been saying this for years - what stocks are doing has zero effect on me and my family. It’s all just fake numbers and not food on my table.

What your family needs is $1000 a month perpetually for every adult in your household. That will help alleviate some stress that you are going through.

I imagine there is a good bit of overlap between people that follow the market's performance and those that follow national politics.

By contrast, I doubt that many people that are struggling to get by can name all of the remaining Democratic Party Presidential candidates.
I’m not completely sure where you’re going with this.

When the WSJ first reported that Giuiani sought business with Lutsenko during his Ukraine efforts, Rudy denied he went through with it.

That’s not what these texts say though.

Hold up, Parnas’ lawyer is present for the Maddow interview? Is he just trying to control the damage after failing to convince an indicted alleged felon to not give a televised interview? Nobody in the right mind would sanction this for his client.

Not going anywhere. Just responding to your post.
Oh, ok. Yeah, I don’t know. My experience is pretty mixed, but obviously my experience isn’t everyone’s experience.

I’ve met people that are well off and just vote for whoever lowers taxes. I’ve met people that struggle to get by but they follow what’s going on everyday.

smh, he needs to stop with all this hgtv “I’m just a regular family man” nonsense and do what he needs to do. You can garden and play with your Portuguese Water Dog later bro.

No one man should have had all that power and then been forced to be “normal” that young....... he’s like a athlete in there prime who been banned from the game. What is there to do beside fish most the time.

So is Rudy not in jail because they want to see who else he implicates on the second trip?
SDNY has been interviewing other key figures recently and have subpoenaed records on Giuliani’s company.
Rudy himself hasn’t heard a word from prosecutors though, which clearly suggests he is a criminal target in that investigation.

Rudy is someone that would obviously be of key interest to prosecutors as a witness. It’s bad news when you’re such a central figure and don’t hear anything from the prosecutors.

The most obvious potential crime they’re investigating Rudy for would be violating FARA.

A witness (Naftogaz executive) also stated publicly that he was providing prosecutors with information about both Parnas and Giuliani. Specifically he said he was prepared to testify about “Both. Everything is connected.”

For reference, here’s the list of potential crimes SDNY is investigating according to subpoenas provided to WSJ, WaPo and CNN. Note that this is a broad investigation with many targets.

-Conspiracy to defraud the US
-Acting as an unregistered foreign agent (FARA)
-Making false statements to federal officials
-Obstruction of justice
-Wire fraud
-Money laundering
-Violating federal election laws that prohibit the use of straw donors and foreign contributions
-Destruction, alteration or falsification of documents in federal investigations
-Aiding and abetting federal crimes

Last edited:
Parnas hitting them Adele notes

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom