***Official Political Discussion Thread***

a just turned 17 year old with asperbers

vs the old man who seems to think it’s ok to attack her for... let me check the notes... wanting to save the planet

Trillary hasn’t lied yet!

i c not 1 lie

03F7AC64-C71D-4DF4-A747-12F550F02A61.png

"Nobody likes him," says one of America's least liked political figures about one of America's most liked political figures. You can't make this stuff up :lol:

"Nobody likes him," says one of America's least liked political figures about one of America's most liked political figures. You can't make this stuff up :lol:
She was taking about members of Congress. I not think she is right though there.

And Hillary Clinton was the most liked politician in the world before the 2016 run.

So the people in Congress don't like him, but the American people do. Sounds like a hell of an endorsement to me!

Oh, and a "career politician" slander for good measure. Again, you can't make this up :lol:
:lol: :lol: Ok dude

Yes, yes, yes this was an amazing endorsement. Probably lock up the nomination.

I'm not sure what her point is here, but I do agree with her take on the culture around the whole Bernie Bros, thing. There are a lot of parallels between Trump and Bernie supporters that I've noticed since 2016.

Again, not quite sure what she was trying to do by speaking out on this now, though.
Someone did a documentary on her life and she is doing media tours for it.

Someone asked her about Bernie, and she let the yoppa sing.

This time I am in the Hillary should not have said anything because Bernie's base is reactionary as **** and this will just work them up for no good reason.

It get she is pissed about his past sucka behavior, but she needs to let that **** go now.

Washed by the worst politician in modern history.

she loss to the same raptors team Kobe dropped 81 on

:smh: :smh:
She was soo confident. I remember hearing about her having a glass ceiling at the campaign party she was at during election night. Ol girl was so confident she was going to be the first Female president. She took in her eyes an unexpected L. Ol girl was super entitled 4 years ago. She had to be big mad when she realized couldn’t come out under that glass ceiling to celebrate. I’m sure she went home and cried.

republicans made her and her family’s name one of their easy targets, one of their ‘go to’ plays and it stuck

while she wasn’t a charismatic politician like her husband or Obama or many others.. she still got almost 66 million votes

don’t let republicans throwing her name around just like they do with George soros or Obama dictate how she really should be viewed and how she got royally screwed on some BS

Back
Top Bottom