***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Watch Republicans still vote to block Bolton's testimony after his first-hand confirmation.

Party of family values wouldn’t even look into a rape allegation properly

but eventually there is only so much people can take

if a Democrat can when in bama.. and you have those recent races in Georgia and Florida.. republicans can only run for so long

Praying for an implosion and Bolton just goes on some news outlet confirming what we know.

Legally, he can do that, right?

Back when the whistleblower complaint surfaced, DOJ asserted that AG Barr only learned in late August that he was named, after the complaint was sent to DOJ.

According to Bolton’s manuscript, he personally informed Barr in July that Trump mentioned him on the call.

Excerpt:
Mr. Bolton also said that after the president’s July phone call with the president of Ukraine, he raised with Attorney General William P. Barr his concerns about Mr. Giuliani, who was pursuing a shadow Ukraine policy encouraged by the president, and told Mr. Barr that the president had mentioned him on the call. A spokeswoman for Mr. Barr denied that he learned of the call from Mr. Bolton; the Justice Department has said he learned about it only in mid-August.

Even in that poll the majority of independents are against it. They polled more Democrats than anyone else (as you can see from the spread). And I higher percentage of those Democrats are against impeachment.

Don’t really need a poll to see most Democrats favor removal. Democrats have said he needed to be impeached/removed since he was sworn in.

1580099778957.png

Just get this guy under oath, and let's see if he bull****s this much then
As Mueller said, even in written testimony under oath, where you have all the time in the world to prepare your answers, Trump's responses were "generally untruthful."
No good lawyer would allow Trump to get anywhere near testifying if they can avoid it.

As Mueller said, even in written testimony under oath Trump's responses were "generally untruthful."
No good lawyer would allow Trump to get anywhere near testifying if they can avoid it.

I know, I just hate that he spews all this nonsense on twitter and at press conferences with no consequences. I would love to see him humbled under the threat of perjury.

Back
Top Bottom