***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hunter Biden was getting paid paid on the board of Burisma. Will be interesting to see how this plays during the Democratic primary.
Yes, after the investigation on Burisma was completed. In other words, he started working for them long after the Joe Biden episode.

But maybe you and the rest of the GOP are working with that Ninjahood calendar.

What is everyones issue with the Israeli proposal?

There was no process because the Americans were busy coordinating with the Israelis and then delivering to Israel illegal, unilateral steps. When the - this administration - I'm not saying the U.S. has - when this administration, or Trump decided that he's going to recognize Israel's illegal annexation of Jerusalem, our capital, Palestinian territory occupied by Israel - not only to recognize it, to move unilaterally and illegally the American Embassy to Jerusalem, and then closing the embassy - the consulate from Jerusalem, which was the diplomatic mission to Palestine in 1844, closing our mission and palace in Washington and then defunding everything Palestinian and then attacking the refugees. And so it meant that the Americans have become, really, partners with Israel in the war crime of annexation...

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed or disgusted with the public heel turn of a Democrat than I have been with Pete Buttigieg.

This radio interview he did out my way isn't even a year old. Had me thinking dude was a real option.

Contrast it with the bull **** he's been on since the end of last spring and I just shake my head. :smh:

https://www.kqed.org/forum/2010101869797/millenial-mayor-pete-buttigieg-eyes-the-white-house

“American Heartland” dog whistle? Check.

Vague and meaningless reference to “broken” DC politics (somehow watered down even further to simply “ineffective”)? Check.

Complete lack of reference to any concrete political program designed to actually address the “unprecedented challenges” invoked? Check.

I don't think I've ever been more disappointed or disgusted with the public heel turn of a Democrat than I have been with Pete Buttigieg.

This radio interview he did out my way isn't even a year old. Had me thinking dude was a real option.

Contrast it with the bull **** he's been on since the end of last spring and I just shake my head. :smh:

https://www.kqed.org/forum/2010101869797/millenial-mayor-pete-buttigieg-eyes-the-white-house

Tried to tell people that Beto was the better brand of mayo. :lol:

I don't hate Pete, he makes some very good points sometimes, I just know he is trying to scam me.

If Pete was smart he would use this run as a way to break onto the national stage then setup another run in 2024 or 2028. And stayed with the progressive lane he was trying to swim in.

Maybe between now and then can convince a black person to support him for president.

-Red- -Red- got it right.

we're in this mess because of this lazy blame-the-elites attitude combined with the racist dog whistles. and there's never a legit plan.

maybe it's just me, but i'm always annoyed by libbies who demonize wall street and the wealthy because often it doesn't look much different from conservatives who demonize coastal elites. instead we need to face racial inequalities head on. the first step is acknowledging that it exists and that it is harmful. racism against white males needs to STOP.

-Red- -Red- got it right.

we're in this mess because of this lazy blame-the-elites attitude combined with the racist dog whistles. and there's never a legit plan.

maybe it's just me, but i'm always annoyed by libbies who demonize wall street and the wealthy because often it doesn't look much different from conservatives who demonize coastal elites. instead we need to face racial inequalities head on. the first step is acknowledging that it exists and that it is harmful. racism against white males needs to STOP.
Last time I went through security at the airport I of course got pulled aside for a random search.

The dude behind me chuckled and said "better you than me"

I was was pissed at his smugness so I decided to get back at him by calling him the worst thing I could.

I looked him dead in his eyes and said "Screw you, you straight white male"

TSA reaction:
giphy.gif

His reaction...
giphy.gif

I knew I had crossed the line and guaranteed another vote for Trump, but I didn't care. F him.

Only thing I thought about is how much more offended would an actual white guy be if I said that to him; cause ole boy was Filipino.

He got the point doe. He got it.

Last edited:
Last time I went through security at the airport I of course got pulled aside for a random search.

I was was pissed at his smugness so I decided to get back at him by calling him the worst thing I could.

TSA reaction:
giphy.gif

His reaction...
giphy.gif

I knew I had crossed the line and guaranteed another vote for Trump, but I didn't care. F him.

Only thing I thought about is how much more offended would an actual white guy be if I said that to him, cause ole boy was Filipino.

Thanks for sharing

my origin story.

ThirdLightLadybird-size_restricted.gif

You created me. Your hate of white males is the adamantium that makes me strong, makes me angry, makes me so economically anxious.

TSA reaction:
giphy.gif

His reaction...
giphy.gif

Only thing I thought about is how much more offended would an actual white guy be if I said that to him; cause ole boy was Filipino.

SWM is the worst slur ever uttered. I have reported you to jrose5 jrose5 and I expect you to get banned shortly.

Back
Top Bottom