***Official Political Discussion Thread***

5B2E08AB-6788-473D-9BD8-E1C620442E22.jpeg

D075A0AF-07EF-44B6-AA79-AC523CDAFF2E.jpeg

dwalk31 dwalk31

"Help is coming and we will win this war on New York City. Remember, you work for a higher authority. It's good against evil". **** the NYPD

ImFacebook friends with this kid I went to grade school with a he is a nypd cop now. Backstory is heshared the shut up and dribble piece when Lebron made his public quote a while back.

I told him in a comment after *****ing yesterday about no getting support and praise to shut up and do your job which you chose. My taxes are paying for you to work and not complain.

Cops want all this praise. You know what, if you talked to the people with respect and from a sense of being equal I’d maybe have some more respect from you. But I’ve had more bad experiences with cops than good ones. And I’m a white guy growing up in NYC.I know some of the **** my nonwhite friends have gone through the past 2 decades that I can remember and it’s 10x worse.

a4RpzLk.gif

What I've been saying all along. This is a fake pandemic. Do you know anybody who has died? Now we have riots and violent protests over a Soros-funded crisis actor.

“totally due to inexperience. But have you seen what he did for prison reform and HBCUs?”
Hey, at the end of the day, voters care about one thing: the ECONOMY IS BOOMING.

This got me weak ngl :lol:
aepps20 aepps20 just needed some clarification on why the "straight white male" slur is allowed to go on.

Back
Top Bottom