***Official Political Discussion Thread***

are there still any trump supporters on niketalk? if so whats the reasoning?
Easy.

Trump is the best. He takes care of African-Americans and white Americans alike. But don't take my word for it. Just look at the roaring economy. And the love in the streets. Here's a man who could ditch his security detail and walk into any inner city in America and be greeted by throngs of supporters. His approval ratings are sky high, which in no small part is due to the renewal of bipartisan politics in the capitol.

He could be better with his tweets. *SIGH* But what do you expect. He's an outsider. Sure he may be 70-something but he has the heart of a teenager and the body of a stallion. He is incredibly intelligent and affable, someone you'd want to have a beer with. A great listener. And because of that he knows that the coal mines are the heart of America, and he has taken care of us and our NT brethren. And that's why we all love him.

j/k only delk still (ever) supported him.

1592584045789.png

1592584071837.png
If you're suffering from hypoxia within 30 seconds of putting on a mask you could probably use some soy in your diet

I remember many reports about how Berman pleasantly surprised the career prosecutors at SDNY, which expected a fullblown Trump loyalist.
Instead, Berman grew to be well liked by members of his office and took the iniative to build a strong relationship with his colleagues.

Based on the information I see, I doubt this was a genuine resignation unless he was given improper directives by Barr. I think this falls into the pattern of Trump demanding a resignation letter rather than personally firing someone.

Berman was running the criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani at this time, amongst other important investigations.

Barr says the president will nominate Jay Clayton, current chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, presumably a loyalist willing to quietly infere with the probes Berman was workinf on.

Last edited:
I remember many reports about how Berman pleasantly surprised the career prosecutors at SDNY, which expected a fullblown Trump loyalist.
Instead, Berman grew to be well liked by members of his office and took the iniative to build a strong relationship with his colleagues.

Based on the information I see, I doubt this was a genuine resignation unless he was given improper directives by Barr. I think this falls into the pattern of Trump demanding a resignation letter rather than personally firing someone.

Berman was running the criminal investigation into Rudy Giuliani at this time, amongst other important investigations.

Barr says the president will nominate Jay Clayton, current chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, presumably a loyalist willing to quietly infere with the probes Berman was workinf on.

Nothing to see here folks.

Well that lasted 20 minutes

What a glorious night! #MAGA

We toppled the statue of Ulysses S. Grant. The Confederacy has won!

edit: Coal Gang has an ally in the liberal hellhole of San Fran. His name is Joe.

Not sure if Joe knows he is really good at satire or not. No better way to commemorate the freeing of slaves than to deface memorials to the man who fought to free slaves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom