***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1. This is moreso of valid response from someone that doesn't vote. However, when you vote you are 100% in support of the persons ideologies. Whether you deny it or not, your action spoke for/contradicted your verbal stance.

2. Gotcha,

I don't agree with your first point. And I think many in here have said they don't 100% agree with Biden but are still voting for him.

Same for people who voted for Hillary in 2016.

But I understand your view.

If you don't want to take him at his word, that's fine. I completely understand why you wouldn't.

But the issue is that you want to pick and choose which words you take him at.

You take the "good people" rhetoric, for instance, and you believe that he was talking about a certain thing.

But if he says he is against white supremacy you disbelieve him.

I guess the question is do you believe what he says or don't you?
This is a nonsensical and disingenuous argument designed only to attempt to stifle discussion of Trump's statements.
Nobody in the right mind would suggest an argument as stupid as "do you believe what he says or don't you?"
The only conclusion is that the person making that argument is a complete idiot, which I don't believe to be the case here, or the argument is meant to obstruct discussing and scrutinizing Trump's statements.

In order to asses statements made by any given person, obviously there are a whole lot of factors to take into account; previous statements and actions (both older and most recent), pattern of behavior, personality traits, ...

Last edited:
All we’ve learned about trump and co in the last couple of hours

and dude in here talking about Biden and Hillary right now

1593377467883.gif

I won't defend the indefensible.

But it is odd that you ignore the signaling of removing the tweet. It seems a clear signal that he does not support what the man said on the video.

I'm not sure how a removal of the video can be interpreted differently.
It’s odd that you ignore that this is not the first time that something like this has happened. But I’m sure you’ll chalk it up to inexperience? What’s the threshold for something happening time and time again before it’s stop being accidental or inexperience?

In order to asses statements made by any given person, obviously there are a whole lot of factors to take into account; previous statements and actions (both older and most recent), pattern of behavior, personality traits, ...

I agree, this makes my point.

Denouncing white supremacy along with the bills I mention show me something different than it shows others.

Again, the action of removing the tweet signals something to me that others ignore.

I'm not sure if you followed the entire discussion, but this has been my point.

What’s the threshold for something happening time and time again before it’s stop being accidental or inexperience?

For an elected official, I don't know.

But this is a very good question.

I am actually interested in your answer and we can apply it to both presidential candidates.

So the initial heinous action means little but the response after outrage or being reprimanded by his own people because even some of them believe he's gone too far is the one that holds weight?

Must be the most gullible person in the planet.

For an elected official, I don't know.

But this is a very good question.

I am actually interested in your answer and we can apply it to both presidential candidates.
Deflect deflect deflect. What is YOUR standard because you’ve been caping for racist inexperience for almost 4 years now? This isn’t on me.

Deflect deflect deflect. What is YOUR standard because you’ve been caping for racist inexperience for almost 4 years now? This isn’t on me.

I answered that I didn't know re: my standard.

But it probably is best that you don't provide an answer, considering how its application would work

There are also people in the video saying eff Trump. Why would you think he is calling the idiot who said white power a good person considering his open stance against white supremacy?
Just admit you hate yourself, you hate your skin color, you hate black people. Also admit you tap dance for white people for what you perceive to be is their acceptance.

You think he thinks people that don't support him are bad people?

A lot of folks disagree with me on here. I don't think they are bad people.

Also, I think it is probably safe to say that he wasn't calling the guy shouting white power "good people" considering that he has openly condemned white supremacy repeatedly

I’m certain he does.

You’re not him.

Because he can’t openly embrace white supremacy. He hides behind policy. I think I read that you were a lawyer. This isn’t a court of law. Don’t toss technicalities out there to defend his actions/words. You know he’s guilty of probably all the **** he’s accused of. If you have reasons for supporting him, hold on to them. Feigning ignorance isn’t the way.

I’ve washed my hands of the poop conversation delk would provide if given the chance. He’s a walking, talking hypocrite who’s serving y’all nothingburgers with these tired responses.

I only look forward to the sighs now, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom