***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I find this hard to believe.

Also, he can't do this.

All that caping Delk has done for him. How he was abandoned all morals and integrity. How he debasses himself on the regular. How many times he has dropped it low for dude.

Nah, Trump can't just quit on ole boy. :lol:
If Trump does indeed fake an injury? Oh that would be the funniest thing, historically funny, that this world has ever seen!

Even tho I highly doubt Trump would drop out, it's probably better that he doesn't because despite all the MAGA support in society, a lot of republicans have shifted away from him the past 6 months. So it's better they choose not to vote at all to avoid Trump's second term than to drop out and be replaced by someone semi-competent enough for people to just vote them in because they're republicans.

The source:

Hiding in his basement. These people are lunatics

dead.png

If Trump does indeed fake an injury? Oh that would be the funniest thing, historically funny, that this world has ever seen!
Anderson Cooper reporting breaking news in late October 2020:

"President Trump has withdrawn from the race for president. He says his reason is.... excuse me, is this a joke? He is saying he can't run for president anymore because of, umm, bone spurs."

only in America is Biden or any democrat left wing.

We have two right wing parties with the far right party hauling *** as fast as they can to fascism. Then we got the Democrats trying to bargain with them.
This whole post is false

main-qimg-7fb922ade7268e2d534021d262659f21

The party has been moving left since 2008. The only people that think that the Democratic Party is a conservative party are people making bad faith attacks that only take into account economics and ignore that America has a different governmental structure that most of the world.

Don't be one of those people.

The Dems are far from perfect, but all things considered they are a left wing party.

Last edited:
only in America is Biden or any democrat left wing.

We have two right wing parties with the far right party hauling *** as fast as they can to fascism. Then we got the Democrats trying to bargain with them.

To be fair, the GOP is a reactionary Party while the Democratic Party is, by global standards, a mix of center right and the center but with a growing cadre of bonafide center left politicians like AOC and Lee Carter.

It is absurd how far to the right the center is in America Politics, especially on economic issues, but if we keep up direct action and organizing we can change the definition of normal, moderate and reasonable. Our actions will definite the terrain of a Biden Presidency and what will, presumably, be an open 2024. If we can shut down enough ports, shut down airports, organize sectors of workers and push State and local officials into accommodating our public spending and criminal legal system demands, moderate Democrats and capital will perceive AOC to be moderate. If we do nothing, she’ll be perceived as radical.

While probably not true, if Trump were to drop out that would be trouble for Biden
You're not wrong. I still think Trump has a chance since the electoral college favors Republicans and their voter suppression efforts. Throw in a semi-competent person and it makes the uphill battle for the Democrats even more difficult.

This whole post is false

main-qimg-7fb922ade7268e2d534021d262659f21

The party has been moving left since 2008. The only people that think that the Democratic Party is a conservative party are people making bad faith attacks that only take into account economics and ignore that America has a different governmental structure that most of the world.

Don't be one of those people.

The Dems are far from perfect, just all things considered they are a left wing party.

I can’t see the article because I’m a broke boi.

I can see the graph, ok so Democrat’s are damn near center in America.

You're not wrong. I still think Trump has a chance since the electoral college favors Republicans and their voter suppression efforts. Throw in a semi-competent person and it makes the uphill battle for the Democrats even more difficult.

who then steps in, pence?

This guy:

Back
Top Bottom