***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is horrible if true.

But unnamed sources reportedly telling axios that is insufficient considering that Trump has consistently openly supported the bill.
Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you still ain't hit rock bottom yet. White supremacy a hellava drug, and it still got you.

You still outchea like season 2 Bubbles chasing that biscuit flavored high...
9f600fdd0e2c7e8f6bd162a993338540--andre-royo-the-wire.jpg

We need you to be season 5 Reginald, seeing the error of your ways...
Bubbles.PNG

Welp, I guess when that n-word tape finally drops, it will be your turning point. You gonna be tryna save your moral soul like...
46zj6w.gif

God speed famb. :lol:

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you still ain't hit rock bottom yet. White supremacy a hellava drug, and it still got you.

You still outchea like season 2 Bubbles chasing that biscuit flavored high...
9f600fdd0e2c7e8f6bd162a993338540--andre-royo-the-wire.jpg

We need you to be season 5 Reginald, seeing the error of your ways...
Bubbles.PNG

Welp, I guess when that n-word tape finally drops, it will be your turning point. You gonna be tryna save your moral soul like...
46zj6w.gif

God speed famb. :lol:

There's some things Biden could do as well.

Unless you've given up on him picking a black running mate or taking reparations seriously.

Why is he all worked up by painting the street?

i thought he loved monuments? Would he like it better if BLM was painted with some stars and bars by it?

Nixon got elected by assuring Americans that he will enforce "Law and Order" and that he won't allow America to be overrun by "vigilantes." Worked for him and he was possibly more racist than Trump. So don't hold your breath on any federal police reform from this pussyboy

reparations and a black running mate? lmao

at this point the only way delk will vote for Biden is if he time travels to 1600s and ends slavery.
Joey gonna have to get Winds of Winter printed by the fall

Get the Knicks into the playoffs

Get Dre to finish Detox

Buy Delk a rental property

Just for Delk to hover his finger over Joey's name for a few seconds, before punching in his vote Trump.

Joey gonna have to get Winds of Winter printed by the fall

Get the Knicks into the playoffs

Get Dre to finish Detox

Buy Delk a rental property

Just for Delk to hover his finger over Joey's name for a few seconds, before punching in his vote Trump.
you left out that Delk will let out a big SIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHH before punching in Donald Trump.

junglejim junglejim love the avy. show those libs we don't play.

you left out that Delk will let out a big SIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHH before punching in Donald Trump.

junglejim junglejim love the avy. show those libs we don't play.
I only recently saw the video for Karen and Warren showing da libs that they tooled up and ready to go.

I would imagine that with that high level of bigotry, fragility, and artillery, that couples' marriage will probably end in a murder suicide.

Last edited:
Y'all are not being fair to Delk. He will sigh, cough, shed a tear for being called a racial slur by Trump, fret over due process rights of Roy Moore, cringe over protests fighting against police brutality, furrow his brow over being called a DEPLORABLE and with all that, even with the fate of Black people on the line, he would PROUDLY VOTE FOR TRUMP.

This is horrible if true.

But unnamed sources reportedly telling axios that is insufficient considering that Trump has consistently openly supported the bill.

While putting Sessions and Barr as Attorneys General...and calling black folk thugs, that need to be “roughed up” and bringing back stop and frisk.

You just forget that tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom