***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You made assumptions about my sneaker/streetwear sales, whether I pay taxes on them, the time I spend doing it, my intent on making a profit from it, etc.

Yes, I am fortunate to have an income above the level I stated based on my career. I also am fortunate to still be able to work from home and did not need to rely on this advance for household expenses. Not denying any of that.

But needing to rely on it for household expenses wasn't a part of the eligibility requirements.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: God you are something else man.

Apparently you missed the “experiencing temporary difficulties” in the very first sentence of the requirements. Plus there is this:

6C8A2C39-31AC-4E37-9A80-327246478FA4.jpeg

The “assumptions” made were based on questions you were asking about the deductibility of hobby expenses and 99% of people I know don’t report sneaker sale income on their tax returns.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: God you are something else man.

Apparently you missed the “experiencing temporary difficulties” in the very first sentence of the requirements.

The “assumptions” made were based on questions you were asking about the deductibility of hobby expenses and 99% of people I know don’t report sneaker sale income on their tax returns.

I understand your gripe. It is just better aimed at congress/the SBA. And just as a point of information it says "[t]his advance is designed to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue."

Also, I only asked about the hobby deductions after you called my business a hobby.

I hope that you let the 99% of folks you know, that don't report, that they are supposed to report sneaker sale income when they are reselling shoes for more than they paid for them.

Unless you know something I don't. As always, I defer to you on the tax stuff.

Perhaps gripes are better placed with Congress and/or the SBA.

Faulting businesses that qualify for the funding, for applying (being approved) and receiving the funding--seems odd.
“It’s not Trumps fault underaged girls were brought to him, he just has a desire for them and Epstein took advantage of that desire”

Perhaps gripes are better placed with Congress and/or the SBA.

Faulting businesses that qualify for the funding, for applying (being approved) and receiving the funding--seems odd.

What “seems odd” is that a program intended to provide emergency benefits to those in actual distress is instead being exploited in a way that exacerbates wealth inequality, deprives those who truly need it, and, of ostensible concern to you, wastes taxpayer funds - and your response is rationalize and participate in its exploitation.

I fail to see the inconsistency in:
  • opposing an administration that promotes and participates in corporate grift
  • decrying said grift
  • refusing to selfishly apply for programs intended for those in genuine need

It’s perfectly legal for a millionaire to scrape every last coin out of a “leave a penny, take a penny” tray at a convenience store, then swing by the local soup kitchen for a free meal.

Most people, however, possess a sense of ethics that exist independently of what the law allows.

I understand your gripe. It is just better aimed at congress/the SBA. And just as a point of information it says "[t]his advance is designed to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue."

Also, I only asked about the hobby deductions after you called my business a hobby.

I hope that you let the 99% of folks you know, that don't report, that they are supposed to report sneaker sale income when they are reselling shoes for more than they paid for them.

Unless you know something I don't. As always, I defer to you on the tax stuff.

And in all of this you never thought to ask just because I can, should I? But I have certainly aired my grievances about the PPP, it’s lack of oversight, and rampant fraud. You posting this just further proves it’s a poorly written program that was rushed in the senate and it’s handing out a ****load of money to some greedy individuals who do not need it.

Also, almost everyone I know who resells would be considered partaking in a hobby. Most people sell like 5-10 shoes a year and by the time you deduct the cost of the shoes, shipping, and selling fees it’s pretty much a wash and yes I tell people to report it and most people roll their eyes as I try not to laugh when I tell them to. If you are like the other guy on here who was selling like $20k worth shoes then you are certainly spending enough time to qualify as a business, but 99% of people aren’t going to this level.

So just catching up on the thread today...looks like I learned in addition to be a Pedo Supporting, Trump D-Rider that Delk is also a Broke Boi Scammer. He tried to use being black as the reason why people were coming at him for his fraud too
1594088936382.gif

So just catching up on the thread today...looks like I learned in addition to be a Pedo Supporting, Trump D-Rider that Delk is also a Broke Boi Scammer. He tried to use being black as the reason why people were coming at him for his fraud too
1594088936382.gif

Listen, I could claim 30 kids on my tax return next year and get a $60k refund but it’s totally the governments fault for letting me do it.

Listen, I could claim 30 kids on my tax return next year and get a $60k refund but it’s totally the governments fault for letting me do it.

Stuff like this is why I think he’s just an elaborate troll. Knowing his reputation, I’m not sure why he would give us ammunition to further sully his name. Trump-like behavior.

1594088936382.gif

#thebossblueprintstandardGOATdraw

If you had 30 kids would you not claim them if you didn't need the credit?

Would it be unethical if you claimed your 30 kids if you had them?

If you had 30 kids would you not claim them if you didn't need the credit?

Would it be unethical if you claimed your 30 kids if you had them?

If I had 30 kids I would certainly be claiming the ****ing credit because I would definitely need the money for daycare :lol:

I can barely afford daycare for one kid now

Back
Top Bottom