***Official Political Discussion Thread***

hyj3uasbbfb51.gif
In a week we'll start hearing about how the numbers are dropping by the thousands everywhere and it's safe now

Just to give some context -- with pancreatic cancer, it's typically already metastasized by the time of diagnosis, and it usually goes to the liver first. So it's not surprising the cancer is in her liver. What's encouraging is that the spots have responded to the chemotherapy.

When she was initially diagnosed, they didn't see anything outside the pancreas, and she underwent surgery and radiation treatment. But it was probably already in the liver, just too small to see.
Chemo at her age is going to be rough, but I appreciate what she's putting herself through to save democracy. She's basically trying to hang on long enough to avoid a Trump SC pick.

Trump gets away with everything he says bc nobody that supports him fact checks him. He'll say "Biden has plans to infect your kids with COVID so they can infect you and kill you so you can't vote!" And his supporters are like **** BIDEN. HES A MURDERER. A VOTE FOR BIDEN IS A VOTE FOR GENOCIDE

Your backhanded insult game is impeccable :lol:
But I only press the dudes that are hostile toward the black community.
Delk is, so was Ninja
Ninja was outchea being a racist toward black people
but you were calling him your mans.
What is up with that
I couldn't be doing that
no shots though
i mean it respectfully
its just something i notice
i didnt at anytime call him "my mans"
i dont even talk like that
but what post are u referring to
because it seems that