***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Watch the MAGA crowd completely pivot and suddenly be more than happy wearing a mask because daddy Trump said it's ok

Only took him 4 months to say the right thing about masks, the easy thing to say. Smh. I’m sure he will walk it back sooner than later though.

so trump is now asking people to wear a mask? aside from me thinking he’s an idiot, i’m glad he’s saying that. the more people masking up, the better. i have no criticisms about this.

Saw some really low flying choppers a couple hours ago. They were so loud a few of my neighbors came out to see what was going on. I was already in my garage. My first thought was Trump really sent federal police to the city.

77CD3E3C-2627-42F0-BB49-14430C60AD0F.gif

Qanon being banned from Twitter might lead to the 2nd amendment guys to bust their guns out against the gradual martial law.

far right conservatives keep trying to make their own SM platforms and they keep failing

they might finally do it this time :lol:

far right conservatives keep trying to make their own SM platforms and they keep failing

they might finally do it this time :lol:

im cool with them making their own Q platform. It's like an online insane asylum. You can let them convince each other in private that Lebron tweeting taco Tuesday is code for something illegal

The far right conservatives are making all the regular people get guns too. :lol:

seen diplo doing some tactical shooting today, he used to be anti gun.

Back
Top Bottom