***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This thread anytime a Trump lover comes in to troll

1595891907137.gif

lol u libbies r sooooo buttttthurrtttt it's HILARIOUS!!!!

rookie rusty couldn't help himself. he had to defend the honor of his lady.

listen up, lib. tomi doesn't need saving. she's a strong, independent conservative. she knows that the kitchen is hers and she sleeps with an AR-15 under her pillow.

The thing is that no Trump supporter comes in here in good faith. The closest would be Delk but everyone else comes in on some holier than thou, “Y r U sO BuTtHuRt!” steez like we’re in grade school.

I wouldn't even say it's an NT thing because I've experienced it all over social media. I've had calm debates with people on twitter about politics and a lot of times they're trump supporters and they'll be fairly civil, and I've even had some that end a conversation telling me they see where I'm coming from.

Then there's the 75 percentile of them that will be like "okay libtard go back to your moms basement soy boy blah blah vomit vomit." They claim everyone is sensitive and easily offended when they're ready to snap at the drop of a hat.

I've had calm debates with people on twitter about politics and a lot of times they're trump supporters and they'll be fairly civil, and I've even had some that end a conversation telling me they see where I'm coming from.

I don’t use social media but this is how it goes with all the Trump supporters I know in real life. There’s a helluva difference when they can’t hide behind a keyboard :lol:

“Randy Levine is a great friend of mine from the Yankees,” Mr. Trump, referring to the president of the baseball team, told reporters on Thursday as Dr. Fauci was preparing to take the mound. “And he asked me to throw out the first pitch, and I think I’m doing that on Aug. 15 at Yankee Stadium.”

There was one problem: Mr. Trump had not actually been invited on that day by the Yankees, according to one person with knowledge of Mr. Trump’s schedule. His announcement surprised both Yankees officials and the White House staff.

But Mr. Trump had been so annoyed by Dr. Fauci’s turn in the limelight, an official familiar with his reaction said, that he had directed his aides to call Yankees officials and make good on a longtime standing offer from Mr. Levine to throw out an opening pitch. But no date was ever finalized.

This fool made it all up because he was jealous

when atlanta coming back???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

In January of this year, they were saying January 2021 but they are filming Seasons 3 and 4 at the same time. The thought was Season 3 in January 2021 then Season 4 in the fall but COVID likely changed that.

Back
Top Bottom