***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"We didn't even wanna travel anyways."-Trump Supporters.

8B7BC221-9817-4DAF-A3DC-EC3E295EA33E.jpeg
this feels a bit bias
do places like canada and china
have the same restriction for travel to the same places???

all thats good and well
but can someone still answer my question

A simple google search tells us that Canada does not have the same travel restrictions as the United States.

China is different. I know Europe wasn't allowing Chinese travelers when they first reopened for tourism in early July, but it was a matter of political reciprocity not a response to China's handling of the virus.

China wasn't permitting European tourist to cross its borders and the European Union cited it as their reason for not including China on its list of countries permitted to travel to the EU.

Our favorite lawyer Alan Dershowitz is in some trouble.

The transcripts from the civil suit allege that Alan Dershowitz sexually abused multiple underage girls, and that Dershowitz witnessed Epstein and other unnamed individuals abusing other girls. The transcripts also allege that after Dershowitz committed these hideous crimes, he wrote the non-prosecution agreement that ensured he, Epstein, and the other co-conspirators wouldn’t be prosecuted.

1596169241868.png

Last edited:
A simple google search tells us that Canada does not have the same travel restrictions as the United States.

China is different. I know Europe wasn't allowing Chinese travelers when they first reopened for tourism in early July, but it was a matter of political reciprocity not a response to China's handling of the virus.

China wasn't permitting European tourist to cross its borders and the European Union cited it as their reason for not including China on its list of countries permitted to travel to the EU.
i think ur taking what im saying in the wrong way
im just curious if those restrictions are mandatory restrictions
for other countries as well
and they just making it seem like its only the us that cant travel
i just used canada and china as an example
and i didnt want to just do a quick google search
i would like to discuss it with my fellow nters
i hate having to just google everything
i like getting people to answer it
then expound with their opinions

Our favorite lawyer Alan Dershowitz is in some trouble.

The transcripts from the civil suit allege that Alan Dershowitz sexually abused multiple underage girls, and that Dershowitz witnessed Epstein and other unnamed individuals abusing other girls. The transcripts also allege that after Dershowitz committed these hideous crimes, he wrote the non-prosecution agreement that ensured he, Epstein, and the other co-conspirators wouldn’t be prosecuted.

i think ur taking what im saying in the wrong way
im just curious if those restrictions are mandatory restrictions
for other countries as well
and they just making it seem like its only the us that cant travel
i just used canada and china as an example
and i didnt want to just do a quick google search
i would like to discuss it with my fellow nters
i hate having to just google everything
i like getting people to answer it
then expound with their opinions

I get what you're saying. Most of the world probably isn't open for travel to foreigners right now but the U.S. still on most countries bad list.

Unfortunately, a former president can't be Vice President if he served two terms 😞

While it might seem that way at first glance, there is actually a pretty strong legal argument that a former President can be VP in these circumstances based on an interpretation of the 12th and 22nd Amendments.

Back
Top Bottom