***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's desperate. It's gonna be hilarious when it comes out that he asked Mexico for help with the election.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53607374
Twitter hack: Staff tricked by phone spear-phishing scam

I just read up on how that massive Twitter hack Bitcoin scheme was conducted. Unsurprisingly, it was done via good old phone spear-phishing. Honestly, when will these people learn? Even less surprising, the scheme was perpetrated (allegedly) by a 17 year old from Florida according to federal prosecutors.
Employees were tricked into granting access to security credentials for access to Twitter's internal network.

It's the oldest trick in the book and yet somehow remains the most effective. This is how hackers bypass your 2-Factor Authentication too. Verizon for example has a tool called Omni, which allows anyone with access to the tool to swap people's SIM cards. This is done to redirect 2-FA verification codes to a device controlled by the perpetrator. This method is referred to as SIM swapping.
The perpetrator simply tricks an employee into granting access to the Omni tool or using the tool at the direction of the perpetrator and that's it. Other providers have similar tools but I don't know their names, if they're named at all. Comcast is also notorious for falling for this trick very easily.
It reminds of this article I remember reading a while back.

Joy Reid is right except for one thing. Demographics don’t matter if access to the ballot is wildly unequal.

A Democratic trifecta in 2021 will mean almost nothing if there is not wholesale reforms/abolitions of the filibuster, House redistricting, access to the ballot, the number of judges on the Supreme Court and quit frankly the number of States we have.

Why are republicans so worried about other countries when we can’t even figure out our own **** here?

Why is it incumbent upon us to be the world police when we can’t even police our own population properly without using lethal force?

America is a Karen. She can’t help meddling in other ppl’s business and telling then what to do

This is so corny and desperate :lol: Trump campaign out here trying to give away Etsy Trump hats and MS Word certificates to make their supporters feel special

I may actually sign up for this and text a bunch of republicans that Donald trump has poopy diapers

Edit: **** it I’m doing it

6B853603-27D3-44F8-BCE9-9A1BBE1D9B6D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom