***Official Political Discussion Thread***

more from the interview with King Clown (full interview linked below)

Dude is BEYOOOOND DELUSIONAL. He can’t even interpret and articulate SIMPLE graphs to save his *** during that interview. The dude struggles to understand Trump’s explanation (I don’t blame him) and when he asks him to elaborate, Trump automatically begins to get so defensive like a damn ignorant POS that he is.

“We have cases because we test more blah blah blah”

Ergo, we should just stop testing and let others die so we look good on some graphs? FOH.

Good lord I’m so sick and tired of this dude already. Let’s all do our part in November yall!

That interview was cringe worthy. This all Biden gotta do till November :smh:

29f7fbb9f0661005ed8de0006672d1e2.gif

Interviewer could have absolutely fried him if he didn’t have to show etiquette towards the office.

It’s crazy how Trump is allowed to be wild flagrant yet folks have to show respect and etiquette because of “the office”. He doesn’t even respect the office but respects others to respect it as well as him? Need more of that LeBron energy

Regardless and to your point, it’s not worth getting into it with someone who is just going to deny, deflect and twist words/facts anyway. Reminds me someone but I can’t quite put my finger on it...

It’s crazy how Trump is allowed to be wild flagrant yet folks have to show respect and etiquette because of “the office”. He doesn’t even respect the office but respects others to respect it as well as him? Need more of that LeBron energy

Regardless and to your point, it’s not worth getting into it with someone who is just going to deny, deflect and twist words/facts anyway. Reminds me someone but I can’t quite put my finger on it...

What type of impact do you think is possible?

Makes sense that you are.

I think that it would likely make it more difficult for Biden to win. I think he can probably get just enough attention to make the difference in tight races.

I can see an argument that it hurts Trump because it gives people who don't want to vote Biden or Trump an out other that not voting.

i can't imagine the whole transcript.

basic question > long answer that doesn't answer basic question and instead talks about 3 other things > repeat basic question and the cycle goes on.

it really does read like those "sir this is a wendy's" memes :smh:

“It is what it is”

with voting polls unsafe because of the pandemic, should we postpone the election? also, reopen schools because the pandemic isn't that bad.

the crazy thing is they actually think opening schools is safe because the infection rate among younger people is lower, as if there aren't teachers, staff, nurses, etc also at the school. most teachers don't even really leave their room for most of the day until their break periods. so you have 25+ kids sitting in a room for an hour, then go out and get in close proximity with hundreds, or thousands depending on the school size, of other kids in the hallways, and then go sit in another room for an hour with 25+ kids.

Back
Top Bottom