***Official Political Discussion Thread***

nah not trippin off the mocking or nothing like that
and i guess ive missed some of his posts
what has he said about poor black folks
please enlighten me
:nerd:

You won't find them with any of these supposed posts where I said something negative about poor black folks. Or black folks at all.

Same way you won't find any post where I supported Roy Moore.

The folks in this thread like to exaggerate and create narratives and if you aren't paying attention you end up thinking that nonsense is true.

It wasn't any pm. I have consistently been openly pro-black and pro-black empowerment.

Don't let the folks on this thread fool you.

and supposedly from atlanta.. and yet

D007C923-67E1-4502-B5FC-8F52CF94959C.png

Just the normal dog whistle about black people relying too much on government assistance. He was talking about it be good for social services to be cut.

When people pointed out how implicitly racist that is, he said he supported people being kicked off of welfare programs after a few years, then if they need help they can rely on private donations. He avoided the fact that since most wealth in America is in the hands of white people, that means he wants a system where poor black folk that need help have to rely on the altruism of mostly affluent whites.

When he first came in here he was hand waving people's concerns about poor black folk, and was asking if my family is/was on welfare, and that's why I support it.

Prime example.

I have said that I am focused on certain concerns that are barriers for many black middle class families earning 250-400.

I have also stated that I think that it is important for black leaders and churches to pour into our communities and I think that it will help as a movement for black empowerment. According to Rusty, this is implicitly racist. I stand by my position and you can read it and gather what you like.

Me asking about whether Rusty has experienced being on welfare was about understanding his perspective, not a jab.

But these are the takes that people run with and act as if something was said that wasn't.

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!

(I don't know how long that's gonna remain there.... :lol:)

Last edited:
Prime example.

I have said that I am focused on certain concerns that are barriers for many black middle class families earning 250-400.

I have also stated that I think that it is important for black leaders and churches to pour into our communities and I think that it will help as a movement for black empowerment. According to Rusty, this is implicitly racist. I stand by my position and you can read it and gather what you like.

Me asking about whether Rusty has experienced being on welfare was about understanding his perspective, not a jab.

But these are the takes that people run with and act as if something was said that wasn't.
Man shut up. You are trying to sugarcoast your buffoonery.

Anyway, you got bigger things to worry about right now :lol:

this true???
who piping her??
and she supporting them????

trump got kids from 3 different women.. cheated on each wife with the new one.. and we knew he paid of the pro for what went down when the present wife was pregnant with baron

I am going to assume these questions are rhetorical, but you raise valid issues.

My only response is that white supremacy/racism did not begin under this administration. Neither did police wrongfully murdering unarmed black men.

In fact, his opponent (Joe Biden) has been called an architect of modern mass incarceration. I'm sure I don't need to explain to you the damage his Crime Bill has caused and its impact on the black community.

My argument is that this administration has the unique ability to get certain measures passed that probably wouldn't under a Biden presidency. And I prefer these measures, even if watered-down, to no measures at all.
You may think this is a fig leaf. It's a clover.

Someone you also wouldn't vote for once said Joe Biden was the "architect of modern mass incarceration." Okay.
William Barr literally wrote "the case for more incarceration" in 1992.

Biden has apologized and proposed criminal justice reforms that would reverse course from the 94 crime bill.
Has Barr apologized?

No, he's sending feds to Chicago as a blatantly racist overture to "law and order" enthusaists, just like he did in 1992.

No one here is arguing that Joe Biden is a good candidate. Donald Trump is worse.

Joe Biden opposes the death penalty.
Donald Trump supports the death penalty.

Joe Biden wants to end cash bail.
Donald Trump supports cash bail.

Joe Biden vowed to end the use of private prisons.
Donald Trump supports private prisons, and sued to prevent California from banning them.

Joe Biden has called to end sentencing disparities between crack and powder cocaine. He supports decriminalizing cannabis.
Donald Trump suggested that drug dealers deserve the death penalty.

Joe Biden supports an extension of the Voting Rights Act.
Trump opposes this, and has previously threatened to veto any such extension. Under Trump, the DOJ failed to enforce the Voting Rights Act - even once.

Donald Trump also threatened to veto a $740 billion defense bill to protect Confederate names for military bases.

You think he'll sign the "Second Step Act," but he reportedly regrets signing the first one - and did so only out of perceived electoral self-interest.

“He’s been telling Jared, ‘I got nothing from that,’” a person close to the White House said of criminal justice reform, adding that the president feels duped by claims that his popularity has grown and that he is frustrated with Kushner’s attempts to “jawbone” the issue into every speech he delivers.

“Jared has got all these stats like ‘every rapist in Florida is now going to vote Republican,’” quipped the person close to Trump.

“Trump doesn’t believe it and he’s mad Jared sold him this thing,” the same person said. (The First Step Act gives only certain nonviolent offenders a chance to shorten their sentences, and excludes sex offenders from early release.)

Kushner has claimed publicly that more nonviolent ex-felons in Florida, where they recently became eligible to vote, are registering as Republicans than as Democrats. In a rare television appearance in April, he told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham that he found that statistic “very pleasing” and one “that will surprise a lot of people when they see the new coalition that President Trump is building.”

But it is unclear how Kushner and his team procured such data. As of March, more than 2,000 formerly incarcerated felons had registered to vote in Florida, according to a study by the Brennan Center for Justice, which did not disclose the new registrants’ party affiliations. An aide to Kushner did not provide details on the source of the data in time for publication.

Your boy supports throwing those protesting racist policing into unmarked vans. This is America:

EdsfNupWkAAFF7t.png

Pick a side.

Back
Top Bottom