***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Everybody, we're having nothingberders for lunch tomorrow :nthat:

1596679124970.png

tenor.gif

edit: It may be related to this story (which was posted in this thread earlier):

This is such a poor argument but it says so much about the way you see things at the same time.

That was a direct response to KHUFU KHUFU

He made the statement that certain people won’t want us here no matter what Trump does.

I was simply pointing out that the same would be true, as it relates to those people, under Biden.

I can't believe we've been dealing with this "fake news" bit for 3.5 years already.

Keep these denials in mind when we hear the announcement tomorrow.

Until then, your vote is staying with the party who seeks to suppress Black voters daily?

If the Dems flip the senate that would change the dynamic because of the ability to pass meaningful legislation.

But as I have said repeatedly, if the Republicans keep the Senate the Trump administration is best positioned to pass the meaningful legislation.

All I have to say about dwalk31 dwalk31 's allegiance is that if we were reliving the early history of independent Congo-Kinshasa, he would be in Mobutu's camp, not in Lumumba's. If we were in Burkina Faso, he would be rocking with Compaoré instead of Sankara. The greedy ones have been and will always be the weak links of the movements against white supremacy.

I think that generally the Hatch Act does not apply to president.
That is true but in practice also doesn’t apply to government officials close to Trump or known to Trump as fierce loyalists. While average lower level government officials have to make sure they avoid violating the Hatch Act so they don’t get fined or even fired, Trump’s cronies violate the Hatch Act over and over again (in one case dozens of Hatch Act violations by just one person alone) with complete immunity because Trump shields them from any disciplinary measures. A luxury that is of course not afforded to the average government official.

Everybody, we're having nothingberders for lunch tomorrow :nthat:

1596679124970.png

tenor.gif

edit: It may be related to this story (which was posted in this thread earlier):

Reporters already know what it’s about and it’s not about Trump.

Last edited:
If the Dems flip the senate that would change the dynamic because of the ability to pass meaningful legislation.

But as I have said repeatedly, if the Republicans keep the Senate the Trump administration is best positioned to pass the meaningful legislation.
So, yes?

Are you able to provide any sources that compare the "meaningful" legislation that the Republicans have passed to all of the ways in which Republicans negatively impact the black community?

Last edited:
Essentially an admission that Republicans would sit on meaningful legislation just because a Dem is president. :emoji_thumbsup:

I’ve never hid the ball on this. They would certainly hold up certain measures to score political points.

Are you able to provide any sources that discuss the "meaningful" legislation that the Republicans have passed to all of the ways in which Republicans negatively impact the black community?

I don’t know what you’re asking.

Back
Top Bottom