***Official Political Discussion Thread***

While unintentional, I think this NRA suit will help Trump. Especially with the election so close.

Wonder why a racist organization getting sued would help a racist.....

1596747559323.gif

Damb I didnt even think of that. Where will our troubled and disturbed youths get out their anxiety and rage now? Will they have to resort to mass shootings in the forests? At Costcos? Where's Ja??
This is the next step in the effeminization of America's boys. I shudder to think that they will resort to such awful things like sports or talking about their feelings when they could have instead grabbed a couple semi-automatics from dad's closet and showed the mean kids at school who is boss! It's already bad enough these kids can't use guns with faster action and bigger magazines. The founding fathers never imagined a day when you would have to spend time reloading during a mass shooting. They didn't risk their lives fighting the british so that poor little Timmy would have to choose who lives and who dies because he can't get enough shots off.

DISGUSTING.

I just saw this on twitter. nobody at work thought this was as funny as I did.

WELP
Nothing funny about kids with no where to take out their aggression (see: post by comrade noskey). I'm guessing you're a lib.

The island that I'm from allows Americans in but they deported an American tourist last week because they refused to abide by the lockdown guidelines they have in place.

He keep leaving the resort and going into local communities.

Apparently he protested the deportation saying it was unconstitutional. The police had to remind the gentleman that the US Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nations. Then he threaten to sue :lol:
I hate tourists so ****ing much. The fact that our entire economy depends on them is a constant source of aggravation for me.

Wonder why a racist organization getting sued would help a racist.....

1596747559323.gif

More to do with the perception that the NRA supports gun ownership and that people who oppose the NRA dislike gun ownership.

I think it will be pretty significant, especially among low-information voters.

vote for trump because the republican senate will obstruct a biden presidency.

why not just vote out the republican senate? seems like a better idea than voting for a racist for president

That’s why I say miss me with all that “Trump did so much for African American nonsense!” Because those same exact republican senators would have obstructed the first step act and all the other legislation he raves about if Hillary won.

The GOP ain’t ****.

vote for trump because the republican senate will obstruct a biden presidency.

why not just vote out the republican senate? seems like a better idea than voting for a racist for president

Not a bad plan, but unlikely to happen this time around. If certain key races were tighter then I think you might be on to something

That’s why I say miss me with all that “Trump did so much for African American nonsense!” Because those same exact republican senators would have obstructed the first step act and all the other legislation he raves about if Hillary won.

The GOP ain’t ****.

right. plus whether or not they pass these legislative acts, they'll probably offset it with a whole lot more bull**** with another 4 years in office. pack federal courts. increase our deficit with more sweeping tax cuts for the wealthy and leave the middle class and below with nothing to show.

why not just vote for democrats across the board who want to pass these beneficial legislative acts and pull the country back towards the middle? go back to taxing the wealthiest like they should be getting taxed. quit falling for the trickle down garbage. with that tax revenue gained back, stop creating programs to disburse money, and just put the money in the people's hands. more cash in hand of consumers means more spending power, and companies getting taxed more will do just fine with increased volume.

Last edited:

We might not do it yet with explosives, but we've already started the neglect and finger pointing on crucial issues like infrastructure. This is why in the country with some of the most renowned universities in mechanical, structural, and civil engineering in the mother****ing world, bridges are crumbling and straight up falling. We have our little Beiruts over here, we are just ignoring them hoping that everyone else does the same.

We might not do it yet with explosives, but we've already started the neglect and finger pointing on crucial issues like infrastructure. This is why in the country with some of the most renowned universities in mechanical, structural, and civil engineering in the mother****ing world, bridges are crumbling and straight up falling. We have our little Beiruts over here, we are just ignoring them hoping that everyone else does the same.
Don't forget nuclear waste.

I don’t *do* politics but I’ve been trying to force myself to pay attention as of late. Can someone explain to me why we should be going with Biden and how he’s a better candidate than Trump?

or better posed....

What if Joe Biden is every bit as cognitively compromised as he readily appears to be that his decision making over the course of the presidency severely hurts our nation?

Like real ****, there’s probably countries salivating over the thought of having homie take office. Trump a chump but this boy straight food. It’s open season on ‘Murcia and China et al been waiting for their window of opportunity to pounce.

I don’t think fully appreciate the implications of voting in a ****ing cadaver to be our commander in chief.

Not to mention why should I as a minority vote for an out of touch white dude who constantly says wildly ignorant **** when at least Trump says insensitive racist **** he actually means what he says.

I don’t like Trump but he’s easily a more capable of doing this job than Joe.

I don’t *do* politics but I’ve been trying to force myself to pay attention as of late. Can someone explain to me why we should be going with Biden and how he’s a better candidate than Trump?

or better posed....

What if Joe Biden is every bit as cognitively compromised as he readily appears to be that his decision making over the course of the presidency severely hurts our nation?

Like real ****, there’s probably countries salivating over the thought of having homie take office. Trump a chump but this boy straight food. It’s open season on ‘Murcia and China et al been waiting for their window of opportunity to pounce.

I don’t think fully appreciate the implications of voting in a ****ing cadaver to be our commander in chief.

Not to mention why should I as a minority vote for an out of touch white dude who constantly says wildly ignorant **** when at least Trump says insensitive racist **** he actually means what he says.

trump is bragging about being able to say

“person, woman, man, camera, tv”

the person who credited the test trump repeatedly brags about, in his own words:

or better posed....

Cool, vote for Trump then.

Because if your argument is that Biden would get taken advantage of, after watching China punk Trump for years, North Korea make a joke of him, him act like a regular ole Putin puppet, and seeing the world is laughing at over how poorly he is handling Covid, then your mind is cleary make up.

I'll vote for Biden because your argument is flimsy, Biden has way better policy positions, and is nowhere near as corrupt or racist as Trump.

But you do you.

Cool, vote for Trump then.

Because if your argument is that Biden would get taken advantage of, after watching China punk Trump for years, North Korea make a joke of him, and him act like a regular ole Putin puppet, and who the world is laughing at over how poorly he is handling covid, then your mind is cleary make up.

I'll vote for Biden because your argument is flimsy, Biden has way better policy positions, and is nowhere near as corrupt of racist as Trump.

But you do you.

I ain’t voting for either guy. I just want to know why I should vote for Biden.

Yes Trump does get punked regularly, which was my point. You think Biden would fare better?

For the life of me I’ll never understand people getting hung up on Biden’s mental state then act like trump got it all together in his head

bro Robin Williams was clowning Biden 8 years ago over his cognitive state. He’s even worse off now

Back
Top Bottom