***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I ain’t voting for either guy. I just want to know why I should vote for Biden.

Yes Trump does get punked regularly, which was my point. You think Biden would fare better?
Yes

Because foreign policy is not about acting like a tough guy. It is about building diplomatic relationships to build coalitions that can dictate international relations.

Biden and the people Biden hire will be much more capable to do the job that Trump's

-May I ask, who did you want to be President?

Not to mention why should I as a minority vote for an out of touch white dude who constantly says wildly ignorant **** when at least Trump says insensitive racist **** he actually means what he says.

I don’t like Trump but he’s easily a more capable of doing this job than Joe.

dog all the things you claim Biden could POSSIBLY be, Trump IS right now and has been. China and Russia been pulling the string on him. At the very least Biden would surround himself with capable people who know what they’re doing as opposed to corrupt partisan donors.

I don’t know if you’re serious about this you’d rather pick a KNOWN OUTRIGHT BIGOT whose policies reflect that, versus a POSSIBLE racist? Come on dog.

The fact that we even have to consider cognitive soundness is ****ing sad.

put an age limit on candidates and voters alike. Yeah I’m ageist **** it.

I don’t like Trump but he’s easily a more capable of doing this job than Joe.

not much evidence to support that

I ain’t voting for either guy. I just want to know why I should vote for Biden.

Yes Trump does get punked regularly, which was my point. You think Biden would fare better?

to put it simply

Biden is smarter and will surround himself with smarter and more competent people than Trump has

bro Robin Williams was clowning Biden 8 years ago over his cognitive state. He’s even worse off now
That doesn’t address the point Im making. Even if Biden doesn’t have it all together you really look at trump and think his mental state isn’t any worse off? That man has proven to be a habitual liar and babbling idiot can’t even finish complete sentences and who reportedly can’t focus on or hold a simple conversation if he isn’t the center of attention but I’m supposed to believe his mental state is better than Biden’s?

CB0070CA-CD20-4A8F-88DF-14E6907E12F4.gif

Yes

Because foreign policy is not about acting like a tough guy. It is about building diplomatic relationships to build coalitions that can dictate international relations.

Biden and the people Biden hire will be much more capable to do the job that Trump's

-May I ask, who did you want to be President?

Im not saying I need Rambo in the Oval Office. I’m saying that if Trump is a pushover then Biden would be an ever bigger one.

dude constantly has miscues and lyrical gaffes. He’s going to be at the table talking business and **** around and say something he didn’t mean to.

The fact that we even have to consider cognitive soundness is ****ing sad.

put an age limit on candidates and voters alike. Yeah I’m ageist **** it.

that’s fair. But that’s an argument for another time first things first. I’m optimistic for the up-and-comers for the dems.

to put it simply

Biden is smarter and will surround himself with smarter and more competent people than Trump has
AND yes this most importantly. Even if Biden is completed gone in the head he will actually Surround himself with an actual cabinet of competent people compared to trump surrounding himself with incompetent or racists or yes men.

That doesn’t address the point Im making. Even if Biden doesn’t have it all together you really look at trump and think his mental state isn’t any worse off? That man has proven to be a habitual liar and babbling idiot can’t even finish complete sentences and who reportedly can’t focus on or hold a simple conversation if he isn’t the center of attention but I’m supposed to believe his mental state is better than Biden’s?

nah, honestly? I think Trump means what he says. He’s just an insensitive prick and an egocentric sociopath.

more dangerous than that I feel is a dude who is barely there. At least Trump moves with intention.

they’re both astoundingly horrible options.

Im not saying I need Rambo in the Oval Office. I’m saying that if Trump is a pushover then Biden would be an ever bigger one.

dude constantly has miscues and lyrical gaffes. He’s going to be at the table talking business and **** around and say something he didn’t mean to.
All you are proving right now is that you don't understand how US foreign Policy works.

Working out things like trade deals, denuclearization deals, and military strategy is not like haggling over a ****ing used car.

You argument is filmy famb.

to put it simply

I’ve seen zero evidence of this intelligence. I don’t need a candidate to preside via proxy. ****ing hell, you think that everyone he would surround himself with has benevolent ideals?

We think just because they’re dems they’re on the right side of things? We know the republicans aren’t but we can’t assume that the blue team will be any better

nah, honestly? I think Trump means what he says. He’s just an insensitive prick and an egocentric sociopath.

more dangerous than that I feel is a dude who is barely there. At least Trump moves with intention.

they’re both astoundingly horrible options.
If trumps says all that stupid **** he says and actually means it how in the world is that not worse to have a blatant stupid person continue to lead the country just cause he means the stupid **** he says and does? We can’t just have someone that moves with intention just for the sake of it. Whats the point of moving with intention if your intentional an idiot out of his depth like trump is? What do we get out of him moving with intention to empower white Supremacists like Mitch McConnel?

Trump already stays talking and saying dumb/terrible things ON PURPOSE. Both sides, mean to me, etc. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills right now.

It’s open season on ‘Murcia and China et al been waiting for their window of opportunity to pounce.
SIIIIIGGGGHH.................

Who do you think opened the door to the Chinese and Russians? Did you miss the White House's reaction on the Russian bounty story (no surprise since nothing happened; Putin told Trump it was fake news, and Trump agreed, like he agrees with everything else Putin tells him)? What about the failure with containing North Korea? The trade agreement between China and the US greatly benefited the Chinese; do you think Joe Biden will have meetings with adversaries and not allow US diplomats to have access to transcripts of the discussion like the Trump administration has been doing? Speaking of diplomats, have you seen all the blunders this administration has been committing as a result of their downsizing of the state department?

bro Robin Williams was clowning Biden 8 years ago over his cognitive state. He’s even worse off now

Robin Williams, God bless him, maybe not the best person to be taking shots at other people's mental well-being, all things considered...

But if your standard is comedians mocking the president's mental state, Trump will go down as the worst president of all time guaranteed, especially with another 4 years.

Last edited:
I’ve seen zero evidence of this intelligence. I don’t need a candidate to preside via proxy. ****ing hell, you think that everyone he would surround himself with has benevolent ideals?

We think just because they’re dems they’re on the right side of things? We know the republicans aren’t but we can’t assume that the blue team will be any better
Ahhhh here comes the both sides talk :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom