***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it's still mind boggling that this USPS **** is still going down with little interjection from any people in power. I know they're having an "emergency meeting" to stop whatever is going on but so much damage has already been done. I've seen photos/videos of mail sorting machines being destroyed, public mail boxes removed, etc and there's barely anyone doing ****.

What kind of bull**** *** country do we live in when an essential public service that's been around for centuries is being tampered with and everyone is supposed to just sit back and watch it happen.

Dude talking like he's doing us a favor by pausing his initatives while also being unrepentent about the damage he already committed :rolleyes :angry:

it's still mind boggling that this USPS **** is still going down with little interjection from any people in power. I know they're having an "emergency meeting" to stop whatever is going on but so much damage has already been done. I've seen photos/videos of mail sorting machines being destroyed, public mail boxes removed, etc and there's barely anyone doing ****.

What kind of bull**** *** country do we live in when an essential public service that's been around for centuries is being tampered with and everyone is supposed to just sit back and watch it happen.

Last edited:
as I’m not American, dwalk31 dwalk31 wanna remind me whose administration killed osama bin laden?

Trump threw on the vest n skully and pulled out the tec 9 with the extendo, AR over the shoulder, sig Sauer on the ankles, pocketed grenades and dead presidents face makeup and went out hunting terrorists. Rambo Trump last action hero.

Pelosi's drip is impeccable.

800.jpeg
nancy-pelosi-d-california-testifies-during-the-senate-news-photo-1091819498-1549320446.jpg

I mean I’m not saying give them any ideas but would it be even shocking?
I'm fully expecting something like that coming out of the Wyoming GOP.

Same party is trying to attack Harris for being a BLM supporting leftist AND putting Black people in jail. At the same damn time.

Back
Top Bottom