***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You really took your hood off huh. Disgusting
AncientUnknownKarakul-max-1mb.gif

Not only are you a POS. You’re a lazy POS. That ignorant post is PLAGARIZED unless you are Ryan Bosela, the structural draftsman from Ohio.
F3FD3C3F-33CF-4E7F-821E-9B4EC8E70265.jpeg

****ing pathetic.
Dude adores the Trumps racism so much he outchea acting like Melania.

Good grief

Well, in fairness, that comment was in reference to the GOP being potentially obstructive.

In the case of the stimulus, the Senate Democrats blocked the Republican's bill.
Trump was reportedly convinced by Mitch McConnell that efforts to negotiate a bipartisan compromise between Nancy Pelosi and Steve Mnuchin would be fruitless, as the Republicans would never pass the resulting legislation.

That sure sounds like GOP obstruction to me, and it's exactly the sort of thing you claimed Trump could prevent. If he can't do it to send checks to American voters days before an election, what makes you think he'll do so for criminal justice reform while bellowing "LAW AND ORDER" at every opportunity?

It's a moot point to begin with, as Trump never campaigned on a "First Step Act" in 2016, so you're just practicing historical revisionism to justify your initial support. Hillary Clinton was the candidate who ran on "end to end criminal justice reform." Donald Trump, you'll recall, was the guy running on racist immigration restrictions, law and order, and birtherism.

He's repeatedly called for the death penalty against drug dealers while his administration negotiates a settlement with the Sacklers that allows them to avoid prison and keep the majority of their fortune.

I hope these rationalizations help you sleep at night. They certainly didn't help Breonna Taylor.

If you're not going to contribute anything to this thread aside from stale memes and weak trolling attempts, it's time for you to leave.

You can walk away with some dignity or get thrown out kicking and screaming. Your choice.

I just want everyone to take note that dude was spreading the same racist argument about welfare programs hurting the black community that Delk makes.

Delk however tries to dress his up to have some deniability

But it will always be a vile and racist argument to make.

honestly there´s very little space left in my mind for conservative/libertarian ideologies...if 2020 did not demonstrate the inherent shortcomings of limited government oversight, we kinda don´t have **** to discuss.

some people just have to be talked past, around, and over.

Back
Top Bottom