***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It will resonate with people who don't understand math, real estate, etc. Which is a significant portion of both the Democratic and Republican base.

To the average joe, that is a big Celebrity "MTV Cribs" house. But 174k/year sounds like less than they'd think you'd need for that house. Not really difficult to understand the play.

The fact that many Niketalkers understand that most folks making 174k can easily get approved for a loan on that house doesn't really change that.

Eric supposed to be in real estat, right dwalk31 dwalk31

The projection is WILD. Like, Trump and them really be on some other world projection **** :lol:.

It’s Psy-ops. I swear.

A New York City businessman, living in a golden tower, supposed billionaire...whose a trust fund baby, son of a Klan member, who’s married two Soviet immigrants, paid $0 in taxes for over a decade, $750 only recently. .and has half of his campaign members plead guilty to crimes, as well as his own charity being forced to shut down for ripping people off.... .while his children use their nepotism for illegal deals and positions domestic and abroad

Say **** like this. Call people “coastal elites” etc. The hypocrisy is so bare...that when you put it altogether, it does not sound real.

Incredible.

I mean, he was a VP for 8 years and made $1.8m in salary and was a senator for 36 years so simple math tells you 36 x $174k is $6.2m. He doesn't think you can buy a big *** crib with $8m+ in career earnings in DELAWARE :lol: Dude is a Moron

Son of guy who wrote “The Art of the Deal” and chides himself as a Real Estate mogul thinks that this is the critique that will resonate?

the man bought that house for $185,000 in 1974 and then sold it $1,200,000 in 1996

it‘s almost as if the trumps are just terrible at business AND real estate

It will resonate with people who don't understand math, real estate, etc. Which is a significant portion of both the Democratic and Republican base.

To the average joe, that is a big Celebrity "MTV Cribs" house. But 174k/year sounds like less than they'd think you'd need for that house. Not really difficult to understand the play.

The fact that many Niketalkers understand that most folks making 174k can easily get approved for a loan on that house doesn't really change that.
What an asinine argument :lol:

What an asinine argument :lol:

Imagine being so stupid that you see a multi millionaire post something criticizing another person for having a big house with a "modest" salary of $175k a year and your first thought is "YEAH THE RICHER GUY IS RIGHT. "

Pretty common knowledge that in most instances, lower income people didn't have the resources to gain an education that allows them a high paying job. So if we're saying dumb people will be impacted by Eric's moronic tweet, it's more likely they're low income Americans, and if you're making $30k a year you're gonna be like "$175k??? He's loaded!!"

What’s hilarious is I’m listening to the 30 for 30 podcasts about Donald sterling

and sterling liked that people called him the Donald trump of the west coast

meanwhile that was some how an insult considering sterling actually made smart investments on top of purchasing his nba team for cheap

In other words it's misleading.

Imagine being so stupid that you see a multi millionaire post something criticizing another person for having a big house with a "modest" salary of $175k a year and your first thought is "YEAH THE RICHER GUY IS RIGHT. "

Pretty common knowledge that in most instances, lower income people didn't have the resources to gain an education that allows them a high paying job. So if we're saying dumb people will be impacted by Eric's moronic tweet, it's more likely they're low income Americans, and if you're making $30k a year you're gonna be like "$175k??? He's loaded!!"

The way you're talking shows how disconnected you are from the average American. You're right, 174k is like 3x the average household income in the US. And 75% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degrees.

But social media brings us all closer. So people that make 30k still see rolls royce prices and google celebrity net worths, etc. It isn't difficult, at all, to see how that message would resonate.

The way you're talking shows how disconnected you are from the average American. You're right, 174k is like 3x the average household income in the US. And 75% of Americans don't have a bachelor's degrees.

But social media brings us all closer. So people that make 30k still see rolls royce prices and google celebrity net worths, etc. It isn't difficult, at all, to see how that message would resonate.

he bought that house pictured for $185,000 in 1974

eric trump attended a high school where the current tuition is $63,870 per year

I'm disconnected from the average American? TF? I AM the average American. You acting like I'm posting on NT from my private jet.

In case we start to fall too in love with the Lincoln Project guys, never forget who these *******s really are

The very second Trump leaves the White House they will turn on us and all those entertaining videos they make will now be used to poison the public well of discussion with outdated voodoo economics and placing the blame of oppression and marginalization on the oppressed and marginalized.

I'm disconnected from the average American? TF? I AM the average American. You acting like I'm posting on NT from my private jet.
Your post was pretty clear. I think it was one of dwalk31 dwalk31 's usual attempts to make it seem like people on NT are out of touch. This is cute coming from the guy that wants to reform welfare based on anecdotal evidence.

In case we start to fall too in love with the Lincoln Project guys, never forget who these *******s really are

The very second Trump leaves the White House they will turn on us and all those entertaining videos they make will now be used to poison the public well of discussion with outdated voodoo economics and placing the blame of oppression and marginalization on the oppressed and marginalized.

”The enemy of my enemy is my friend short term acquaintance“

he bought that house pictured for $185,000 in 1974

eric trump attended a high school where the current tuition is $63,870 per year

Not sure how those items relate. Trump campaigned as a Billionaire. A lot of the coverage made it appear that he is laughed at amongst "real" billionaires.

Biden, on the other hand, doesn't present as a billionaire. So the expectations are likely different, for him, for the average American.

Back
Top Bottom