***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Not sure how those items relate. Trump campaigned as a Billionaire. A lot of the coverage made it appear that he is laughed at amongst "real" billionaires.

Biden, on the other hand, doesn't present as a billionaire, so the expectations are likely different, for him, for the average American.

biden buying a house under $200,000 doesn’t seem billionaire status to me

however, if you receive a high school education worth over $200,000 and work in real estate, I’d hope you’re smarter than that

The projection is WILD. Like, Trump and them really be on some other world projection **** :lol:.

It’s Psy-ops. I swear.

A New York City businessman, living in a golden tower, supposed billionaire...whose a trust fund baby, son of a Klan member, who’s married two Soviet immigrants, paid $0 in taxes for over a decade, $750 only recently. .and has half of his campaign members plead guilty to crimes, as well as his own charity being forced to shut down for ripping people off.... .while his children use their nepotism for illegal deals and positions domestic and abroad

Say **** like this. Call people “coastal elites” etc. The hypocrisy is so bare...that when you put it altogether, it does not sound real.

Incredible.

In case we start to fall too in love with the Lincoln Project guys, never forget who these *******s really are

The very second Trump leaves the White House they will turn on us and all those entertaining videos they make will now be used to poison the public well of discussion with outdated voodoo economics and placing the blame of oppression and marginalization on the oppressed and marginalized.

Forgot to mention the first tweet isn't even true. It's a bald-faced lie.

biden buying a house under $200,000 doesn’t seem billionaire status to me

however, if you receive a high school education worth over $200,000 and work in real estate, I’d hope you’re smarter than that

What you are saying makes sense logically.

But that doesn't mean Eric Trump's tweet won't resonate with a large amount of the American people.

What you are saying makes sense logically.

But that doesn't mean Eric Trump's tweet won't resonate with a large amount of the American people.
i see you continually rationalizing **** like that without any hint of condemnation. c’mon man. you just got scolded for that.

i see you continually rationalizing **** like that without any hint of condemnation. c’mon man. you just got scolded for that.

Now I have to be the condemn misleading tweet police, too? C'mon.

Do you ask anyone to do that for misleading tweets on the other side?

I clearly said it was misleading. And that it would resonate with a lot of the American people. That sounds like politics 101. Especially around election time.

Last edited:
Rudy going from the guy who was the face of bringing america together after 9/11 to actively working with foreign enemies to help re-elect the most divisive candidate in American history has to be the greatest heel turn ever, right?

Rudy G > Hollywood Hogan

Y'all think Italians are gonna try and take pizzas back?

Freedom Fries and Liberty Cheese and Sauce Bread

Back
Top Bottom