***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I liked the article and it twas interesting to read about the case and why she should recuse herself should she be appointed, but 'should' means nothing to republicans. In fact, even if there's a law against something (like the Hatch act), that still doesn't stop republicans. It's crazy where we're at in American history.

I’m disappointed man :smh:

I hate seeing people be marks. Not being on code, and the incoming black tribalism.....in the midst of everything going on, got my spirits low.

I seent a different vision. ****, them people in Nigeria rising up. And here in America....I see the same black tribalism about to be the new frontier. And *****s don’t even know it.

Power in numbers and demographics bout to be lost. Because *****s got tricked off their pivot, on some resentful ****. Smfh

WetForkedAfricanporcupine-size_restricted.gif

Honestly, its tough because of the industry I am in and where I live (the south) but it's gotten to the point to where I look at you differently if you vote for this guy...I have heard rational republicans (in other words non-evangelicals) try so many mental gymnastics in explaining to me their rational.....

Honestly, its tough because of the industry I am in and where I live (the south) but it's gotten to the point to where I look at you differently if you vote for this guy...I have heard rational republicans (in other words non-evangelicals) try so many mental gymnastics in explaining to me their rational.....

We've been WAY past this point for a long time.

I always find these boat parades hilarious. The average person can’t afford a boat yet alone maintain it. How is this helping bringing in an average person?

friend(s) with a boat(s) >

people got zero clue how much dockage fees, maintenance and all that other shhh costs and how much that shh adds up QUICK

funny enough a huge life lesson I learned was when I got back from school and was really starting out working.. my mom was getting a new Benz so she told me I could have her old one but it would be mine.. the maintenance costs on a yearly basis for that shhh was KILLING me

In terms of these reasonable Republicans, how are these not red flags to them:
- Nearly half a billion dollar debt
- Not guaranteeing a peaceful transition of power
- The facts of the Mueller Report that conclude the 2016 election was interfered with by Russian agents that favored a Trump victory
- His associations with members of the Kremlin
- His egregious mishandling of Covid-19
- His failure to disclose his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19
- His violation of the Emoluments Clause
- His violation of the Hatch Act
- His nepotism to appoint family members to positions in his administration including making giving his son in law access to classified information despite not having any sort of security clearance to such information
- His funneling of taxpayer dollars into his failing properties
- His deeper commitment to watching TV than actually performing presidential duties
- His crashing of the farming economy
- His vow to dismantle the ACA despite millions of them needing it
- His constant spread of conspiracy theories without any shred of evidence to them being true
- Countless other glaring issues...

In terms of these reasonable Republicans, how are these not red flags to them:
- Nearly half a billion dollar debt
- Not guaranteeing a peaceful transition of power
- The facts of the Mueller Report that conclude the 2016 election was interfered with by Russian agents that favored a Trump victory
- His associations with members of the Kremlin
- His egregious mishandling of Covid-19
- His failure to disclose his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19
- His violation of the Emoluments Clause
- His violation of the Hatch Act
- His nepotism to appoint family members to positions in his administration including making giving his son in law access to classified information despite not having any sort of security clearance to such information
- His funneling of taxpayer dollars into his failing properties
- His deeper commitment to watching TV than actually performing presidential duties
- His crashing of the farming economy
- His vow to dismantle the ACA despite millions of them needing it
- His constant spread of conspiracy theories without any shred of evidence to them being true
- Countless other glaring issues...

Yeah but the crime bill. Did you ever stop to think about that?

If George W. Bush wasn't the worst guy ever, he'd be the best guy ever.

But he was also ****, so **** him too.

jeb’s youngest son was just above me in boarding school so we got cool-ish.. got to go to the governor‘s mansion in Tallahassee and the whole 9.. didn’t meet W but I did meet H. W. and W’s daughters.. everyone was nice and cool, just had to remind myself of the other shhh

like yea they’re nice and cool with me cause my family can afford shhh and in round about ways theyve heard of my parents because they asked when their son came down to party during spring break.. but then again they would pull scumbag shh if I was just the average black non American

Yeah but the crime bill. Did you ever stop to think about that?

He apologized! And it was 26 years ago! Not sure why folks can’t just let it go. Just look at all the stuff Trump has done. By comparison the crime bill is no big deal at all!

Back
Top Bottom