***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All this leads me to thinking we got a nasty lockdown coming. Pandemic + this is not a good recipe.

I could see that...always suspected lockdown could be used for non-pandemic reasons now.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 you get back to Mexico?

still got a few things to handle up here but I'm definitely skedaddling long-term this year...this is not gonna be a fun place to live.

I don't think the move will have any effect on extremist one way or the other.

If someone made up their mind to come to DC and commit an act of terrorism, not having their Airbnb is not gonna affect their plans.

But it is good because it will deter all the folk on the margin, so overall fewer people will be in the city. Fewer people to get caught up in the moment and do something dumb, fewer innocents could get hurt by an extremist.

Plus, the last thing Airbnb wants is their company being associated with any cluster****

Banker, 53, who shot himself in the chest after arrest at Capitol riot was 'dedicated family man who loved his daughters', friend says

this dude chose Trump over his daughters

shame.gif

I could see that...always suspected lockdown could be used for non-pandemic reasons now.

still got a few things to handle up here but I'm definitely skedaddling long-term this year...this is not gonna be a fun place to live.

might as well, a couple of my co workers are debating on bouncing as well. Idk if everyone got stimmys there but she said the older people have been getting paid by the government.

Airbnb's management outchea treating white folk like their users that list their homes treat black folk.

Wild times

I wouldn’t rent to those clowns anyways.

f around and let them stay there and their meth babies are gonna chew up your drywall while their parents turn your bathtub into a still brewing moonshine and blow up the garage with a meth lab.

nope, count me out.

I wouldn’t rent to those clowns anyways.

f around and let them stay there and their meth babies are gonna chew up your drywall while their parents turn your bathtub into a still brewing moonshine and blow up the garage with a meth lab.

nope, count me out.
I would never rent my home out on Airbnb.

My Aunt lives in a vacation area so she rents her house out during the summers. Airbnb is a gift and a curse. She never knows what state she will find her house in. Most of the time it is cool, but sometimes is it completely trashed.

One time she rented to a well known HBO executive, and she said the dude broke the "No parties rule"

She pulled up to the house and her backyard was filled with balloons with the HBO logo, beach balls, empty bottles of rose, and lambskin condom wrappers.

Years later she still got a patch of dirt near her pool where grass stopped growing.

People are nasty

Back
Top Bottom