***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My Aunt lives in a vacation area so she rents her house out during the summers. Airbnb is a gift and a curse. She never knows what state she will find her house in. Most of the time it is cool, but sometimes is it completely trashed.

One time she rented to a well known HBO executive, and she said the dude broke the "No parties rule"

She pulled up to the house and her backyard was filled with balloons with the HBO logo, beach balls, empty bottles of rose, and lambskin condom wrappers.

Years later she still got a patch of dirt near her pool where grass stopped growing.

I couldn’t do it man, sounds like such a pain in the ***.

I could rent to people long term but not that.

To openly do is going to cause retaliation.
Making a tweet like that is drawing a line in the sand between tech moguls and "conservatives". This stuff is getting weird man.
This is the fear that some gop congressman have with voting to remove trump. If we do it, we’re afraid of what he’ll say and have his base do to us. It’s why he told them people like Liz Cheney have to go. Companies/people shouldn’t avoid doing what’s right to appease them.

which is why I firmly believe just a handful of hot brass could have short circuited this whole shebang.

you see how fast the crowd lost its fizz when Trump Cape Lady caught one in the neck knot.

gotta start putting the clamps on these mfs.

yep, I know a lot of people in here don’t believe in violence... but I’m not one of them. There’s a time and a place and that was one of them.

Right. If the senate doesn’t convict, he’ll also make history as the first president to be acquitted twice.
Damn you're right.

The Senate Republicans are about to make history by twice showing the world how morally bankrupt and cowardly they are, by supporting Trump's racist *** again

Just like you did on election day

wonder how fbi maneuvers additional arrests and heightened charges for these terrorists after this dude goes away. good way to avoid potential pardons

what are the possibilities trump gets served by sdny almost immediately?

Impeachment x2. Now what? What penalties is he now going to suffer from? Can he still get booted out the wh? If not, what is now going to change since this is his second time?

Excuse my blindness to this particular topic.

Damn you're right.

The Senate Republicans are about to make history by twice showing the world how morally bankrupt and cowardly they are, for supporting Trump's racist *** again

Just like you did on election day

Do you think any Senate Democrats will vote against removal?

Impeachment x2. Now what? What penalties is he now going to suffer from? Can he still get booted out the wh? If not, what is now going to change since this is his second time?

It is up to the Senate now. But the impeachment in the house was largely partisan. Only 10 republicans voted for the impeachment. I imagine the removal/conviction will fail in the senate. But it has been leaked that McConnell is still considering it. So who knows. If he’s convicted I think they’d also vote to disqualify him from running again in the future.

it's basically,

ezgif-570794118.gif

Back
Top Bottom