***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's going to get worse.
Voting restrictions bill passes Georgia House over strong opposition
A bill to restrict ballot drop boxes, require more ID for absentee voting and limit weekend early voting days passed the Georgia House on Monday amid protests that the proposals would make it harder for voters to participate in democracy.

wpzsgq0vrjk61.jpg
Nothing wrong with that.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is too much of a coward to address these developments

He tried to both sides the voter suppression issue to act principled

But right now the GOP is unleashing a full-on assault on voting rights, especially against black voters, he knows how stupid and pathetic it makes him look

With his ballot, Delk supported all this nonsense.

Barret was commenting that the reason black voters get disenfranchised was not that the changes in the law affected them, but they didn't follow instructions and go to the right precinct to vote :smh:

This is nuts.

So Roberts used these anti-discrimination protections in the VRA to justify striking down pre-clearance, now they might strike down the protections

dwalk31 dwalk31 is too much of a coward to address these developments

He tried to both sides the voter suppression issue to act principled

But right now the GOP is unleashing a full-on assault on voting rights, especially against black voters, he knows how stupid and pathetic it makes him look

With his ballot, Delk supported all this nonsense.

My stance on voter suppression has not changed. I am against it, period. No matter who is doing it. And that includes being against these actions by the GOP.

My stance on voter suppression has not changed. I am against it, period. No matter who is doing it. And that includes being against these actions by the GOP.
You supported it with your ballot

The Dems don't engage in this behavior, only the party you gave your votes to do.

Go again and cop you one of these, because in effect you are no better than any other white supremacist Trumper...

But you voted for it multiple times. Do you not control your hands when you vote?

I mean the White House doesn’t matter if they can’t get 50 votes in the senate, no?
I think they're saying the WH matters because Biden is actively involved in ensuring they get the votes to pass the plan before the 14th.

I hope this thing doesn't get held up.

Back
Top Bottom