OFFICIAL PONY PRODUCT OF NEW YORK THREAD

Sizes of the M-100 have been selling out which is cool to see. Grey colorways dropped this week, with more coming soon according to their IG. I finally caved and ordered the highs.

ponylo.jpg

ponyhi.jpg

Verdict: strong chemical smells, stronger silhouette

pony-m100.jpg

These are so freaking cool. How is the sizing on them? Did you go TTS? And if so, do you still have wiggle room in the toebox? They come out with a color that I may like, it's tempting.

Reactions: MJH
Sizing is TTS with normal toebox room. I wear a EU 43 / US 10 in almost everything and that's what I would get in these, although I could probably get away with a half size down as well.

Pony just revealed they are retroing the Linebacker from the 80! With the lace cover at the end of the tongue! I remember these all too well at my local Clover department store, along with MacGregor turf shoes & Bike spandex. These are really cool.

This fell out of my radar until today. In November PONY rereleased the 1990 M-110 in the OG light blue/pink colorway for the US market. These were available through PONY International in late 2019, but it was impossible to get them shipped stateside without a proxy to help you out. You can get them here. Vaporwave af.

ponym110-resized.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom