OFFICIAL POST YOUR ROOM PICS POST!!!!!!!!!

Where can I find a shoe display like this?

2606dqp.jpg

In Tracy, California born and raised, the playground is where I spent most of my days...

Quote:
To those who have the expedit bookcase from Ikea:

How long did it take you to put together, was it difficult?

no more than an hour...its easy...unless your getting the huge 5x5 one, then maybe a bit longer...

Quote:
Where can I find a shoe display like this?
...word

TheNameIsDale, where did u get that seat from next to the tv, and how much did it cost you? and wat color are your walls?

IMO, u got the best room in this whole thread.

Thanks AQPHAME, I feel honored :D
happy.gif

About the seat, if your talking about the small one, its an ottoman that my mom made. Shes a interior designer and made it out of a piece of crap thing my uncle gave us and wrapped it in suede. And the colors of my room are a light brown (khaki) for the main walls, and chocolate for my accent wall. That's the actual name of the paint, "chocolate."

BTW: Samsungs rock!! How many inches is yours?

I really love this thread. Been coming here a lot but I think its dying. I would start a new one but I am far from home, my Js are in a rented storage and my little room/cell is like a war bunker.

Cosy places everyone, making me a little home sick. Love the Dave White sneaker paintings, I may cop some later in life.
- this is not a sig

Yea, this thread is great.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I agree I think a new one is needed. Anyways so I was bored today and thought I needed a lil motivation to clean my room. So I took before and after pics. Obviously it's not done, but it's a start. Will work more on it a lil later.

Before and After

TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

^Iron Mike's first S.I. appearance.

^Some of my very large comic book collection. My shoe collection pales in comparison to my comic book collection. Call it nerdy, childish, or whatever else you will, I like them.

^Gotta rep for my school.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q-RF3Y8-5k

^Took the door off of my closest so I could install a better shelfing system. Wanted to make it still kind of look like a closet, so I decided to hang an Indian flag over it.

My apartment does not exactly have the grown look going, but I am still in college therefore it suits me fine. I am moving soon, which I am not too happy about, but it does offer me a clean slate with regards to room design and decor. Indeed.

MODS! I think I edited everything that needed to be edited, but if I did miss something, please let me know and I will either edit it or take that picture down. Thanks!

Satyameva Jayate

2lsw3h1.jpg

where can i find those picture frames?
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
jae oh en

I bought that poster awhile back, but I am pretty sure I know some local spots that may still have it in stock. If you really want it, I can see if I locate one for you. I think it was around $15-$20. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote:
thirteenx

Indeed, those were my thoughts as well, that is why I had to cop. Sadly, there are lots of cats STILL sleeping on Doom. It is their loss though.
Satyameva Jayate

I'm gonna post pics of my room once I have everything rearranged.
TEAM WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom