Official Powerful Picture Thread Vol. New One

Soldiers that passed away.

10sae6h.jpg

Description says it already...

21273p0.jpg

Friend or Husband died and she promised to stay with him.

n2h9bs.jpg

Normandy.

a9pqaw.jpg

Promised to marry after he came back from war...

f5dp8m.jpg

But things dont always go as plan...... They married, but divorced.

2m4yt14.jpg

Please contribute.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

2m4yt14.jpg

Please contribute.
Damn, I remember NT was where I first heard their story. I knew they wouldn't last though, the pic says it all
tired.gif

all these photos are nuts. got my anxious about my deployment to afghanistan next year. but im finna get a combat patch and my veteran plates, burrr. with thatsaid...

and i'll never forget....

35_17252337.jpg

1989. Beijing, China, 4 June 1989. A demonstrator confronts a line of People's Liberation Army tanks during Tiananmen Squaredemonstrations for democratic reform. Photo Credits: Charlie Cole, USA, Newsweek.

1992, November. Bardera, Somalia. Mother lifts up the body of her child, a famine victim, to bring it to the grave..Photo

Credit: James Nachtwey, USA, Magnum Photos, USA for Libération, France.

1994. Rwanda. Hutu man mutilated by the Hutu 'Interahamwe' militia, who suspected him of sympathizing with the Tutsi rebels.Photo Credits: http://www.worldpressphoto.com/inde...31&type=gallery&Itemid=115&bandwidth=low2highJamesNachtwey, USA, Magnum Photos for Time.

1996. Kuito, Angola. Landmine victims in Kuito, a town where many people were killed and traumatized during the civil war. . PhotoCredit:Francesco Zizola, Italy, Agenzia Contrasto.

2001. An Afghani refugee kid's body is being prepared for the funeral in Pakistan . Photo Credits:Erik Refner, for BerlingskeTidende.Denmark,

2002. Soldiers and villagers in Iran are digging graves for the victims of the earthquake. A kid holds his father's pants before he isburied. Photo Credits: Eric Grigorian, Armenia/USA, Polaris Images.

2003. An Iraqi prisoner of war tries to calm down his child. Photo Credits: Jean-Marc Bouju, France, The Associated Press

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

2m4yt14.jpg

Please contribute.
damn she looks shook. can someone give me a link to the full story?

O man.......simply sublimed!

What happened to that soldier that got divorced? Where was he deployed?

Back
Top Bottom