Official Premier League 07-08 Post

to be fair arsenal arent playing well and without adaboyor....good news 4 us....i think we rely on ronaldo 2 much sometimes....either way united vs. arsenal inchampions league final book it

devil.gif
take that!

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Jens Lehmann[/td] [td](G)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]William Gallas[/td] [td](D)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Kolo Toure[/td] [td](D)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Justin Hoyte[/td] [td](D)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Emmanuel Eboue[/td] [td](D)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Armand Traore[/td] [td](D)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Gilberto Silva[/td] [td](M)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Alexander Hleb[/td] [td](M)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Francesc Fabregas[/td] [td](M)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Da Silva Eduardo[/td] [td](F)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Nicklas Bendtner[/td] [td](F)[/td] [/tr][/table]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
5 starters in the line-up

Man that was a tough match to watch. It's never fun watching your team lose to a rival like that(4-0). We were simply outclassed today. Looking at Arsenalwe seemed very ill-prepared for this match. They better be prepared for AC Milan on Wednesday night.

united were far and away the better team today, hats off to them. missing flamini, sagna, and clichy hurt the team the most, midfield and wingers running theyouth team defenders ragged.

anybody catch what happened to Eduardo? missed the replay...

edit - replays were not shown due to its graphic nature... yikes..
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
[ spoiler ] like this...without the spaces [ / spoiler ]

oh man...anyone have a vid of the eduardo injury...i slept in and missed the match. just read about the injury

wow just saw the pics...thats ridiculous. i hope his career is not in jeporady. man that looks so painful

Back
Top Bottom