< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

These moto look nice on feet
Motorola-PUMA-RS-X-Tech-Release-Date-8-768x554 (1).jpg
Screenshot_20190418-220458_Chrome.jpg

Are you sure the 4th I'm seeing the 17th on footlocker
What is being shown for May 17 on Foot Locker's site are two versions of the RS-X Toys, not the Motorola RS-X Tech. The colorways listed for the RS-X Toys do not even match up to the Motorola Techs, so those have to be totally different shoes that are being posted on Foot Locker's release page.

Screenshot_20190419-054143_Chrome.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the Thunder Spectra's. Couldn't pass up for $70 @ the outlet. However KICKING myself big time for not copping the desert's and PRPS collabs. Praying I can call in and have them hold for me on Saturday in my size so I can make that hour and change trek to cop em.

I may pass on the desert colorway since i scooped up the Adidas Yung 96 in a similar c/w but i might just cop anyway.

Last edited:
A9C7CDA4-0938-4DD0-9F3B-194BC234E6DC.jpeg

Just got those RS-X in and I love them! I was only able to snap a quick pic and I know it’s terrible but I’m so happy with them. First pair of Pumas I’ve owned in 10+ years. I also have the Cells from this collab coming in Friday.

A9C7CDA4-0938-4DD0-9F3B-194BC234E6DC.jpeg

Just got those RS-X in and I love them! I was only able to snap a quick pic and I know it’s terrible but I’m so happy with them. First pair of Pumas I’ve owned in 10+ years. I also have the Cells from this collab coming in Friday.

These are :nthat: on foot. I might be ordering a pair by da weekend now thanks to your on foot shot.

Back
Top Bottom