< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

They’re playing with my emotions! The 64s are cool and tug at my heart strings for nostalgia purposes, but I love those galaxy's/would actually rock them.

Last edited:
Ordered the Mario 64s off FTA last night. Last size available happened to be mine. Hope they’re TTS

I’d rock the Galaxies but I don’t need them. The Sunshine’s are alright but I don’t really wear much of that style of blue. My favs are the 64s

I actually have the Levi’s Mario collab shirts I haven’t rocked yet that I’ll wear with them

Attachments

• 16E303AB-51CC-4381-93CC-D400D1EB16BC.jpeg
    16E303AB-51CC-4381-93CC-D400D1EB16BC.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 114
  • AC009754-8151-432A-9AFF-C4DEA936A3DF.jpeg
    AC009754-8151-432A-9AFF-C4DEA936A3DF.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Ordered the Mario 64s off FTA last night. Last size available happened to be mine. Hope they’re TTS

I’d rock the Galaxies but I don’t need them. The Sunshine’s are alright but I don’t really wear much of that style of blue. My favs are the 64s

I actually have to have the Levi’s Mario collab shirts I haven’t rocked yet that I’ll wear with them

They were TTS for me.

I never step into other brands here usually ... but someone help me out. For years, I've low-key rocked Puma Suedes as kickaround shoes I don't need to give a second thought to in terms of timeless casual style and worrying about keeping them fresh. Just bought a new pair for the first time in 2-3 years (black/white colorway). Delivered the other day. Am I losing my mind or did these not have a leather ankle collar liner forever? My new pair has a white fabric mesh collar liner. I really don't care much, as these are cheap beaters for me ... I'm more bothered wondering if I totally imagined the leather liner LOL. But ... did I? Or did Puma change it relatively recently? It could actually be like 5 years since I bought a new pair, if that helps. Just curious.

no its always been leather. i stopped buying puma suedes after they put the word suede on the side 😂

no its always been leather. i stopped buying puma suedes after they put the word suede on the side 😂
Ha, yeah, I've always found that a bit silly, having "Suede" on the side. But like I said, I just wear them here and there without giving them any thought. But changing the collar liner from smooth leather to mesh is pretty lame. I guess Puma has been paying attention to Nike in the game of making inane little changes for either no good reason, or to cut costs and thinking people won't notice, or won't care.

Ha, yeah, I've always found that a bit silly, having "Suede" on the side. But like I said, I just wear them here and there without giving them any thought. But changing the collar liner from smooth leather to mesh is pretty lame. I guess Puma has been paying attention to Nike in the game of making inane little changes for either no good reason, or to cut costs and thinking people won't notice, or won't care.
just found a pair in my closet never worn from like over 10 years ago 😂 leather collar inside. came with both black and white fat laces. do puma suedes still come with extra fat laces?
B9C8E942-B724-4AFB-AE9A-E1408B667376.jpeg

Order the og j cole dreamer colorway off footlocker in a size 10 on Saturday, still yet to ship, looks like they had a restock

Back
Top Bottom