.:: Official ******** @ Raiders thread ::.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Damn it Raiders
grin.gif
have to suck so bad...a win is not helping us in the long run.
ohwell.gif

WE SUCK NOW HE ******** JUST AS BAD BUT U GOT W THANK THOSE REFS

I agree completely.

This game does nothing for me outside of Fred Davis and Brian Orakpo's performance.

JaMarcus always stares down the target receiver for every play he passes and when he realizes that that receiver isn't open he gets all flustered and takesa sack or throws a pick. SOMETIMES he gets lucky and completes the pass to the receiver or he'll get a quick 2-3 yd check down but thats it. EVERY PLAY HEDOES THIS!!!!! AND IT IS +++*+@# FRUSTRATING!!

a ******** fan saying we suck.
misery loves company i guess.

once bruce was knocked out of the game. that was the game.

refs have been horrible. but watever

We lost. Wasn't even like the ******** killed us in this one. Campbell made some nice plays.

The ******** greatest play was by Fletcher, injuring Gradkowski. Kudos.

I feel bad for my boy....he flew cross-country for this game...he even broke out his Marcus Allen throwback for the occasion. He texted me numerous times todaysaying Russell is a POS
laugh.gif

Andre Carter DAMNIT Im starting the ******** defense in FF.. this is a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

take this bum out. his play sometimes honestly makes me sick.

orakpo is a beast tho.

just put dmac in at wildcat for the rest of the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I feel bad for my boy....he flew cross-country for this game...he even broke out his Marcus Allen throwback for the occasion. He texted me numerous times today saying Russell is a POS
laugh.gif

I take it you didn't get harassed by any of the 17 Raider fans at the game

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I hope the Skins leave Randle-El in California after this game.
Please do. I'd rather see us sign him and put him as qb over JaWalrus. I'm POSITIVE he is a better qb.

Back
Top Bottom