OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Lux beat Verb clearly.

Mook also beat Verb clearly.

Tired of seeing this suspect weirdo getting all these matches for no reason. Mook and Lux could’ve had way better battles with way better talent.

Glad some one else feels the same

Also, I feel like Jackboy got cheated which may be partly the reason he got pissed and jumped off stage

If you notice, after his 3rd round starts all the lights went out. Almost felt like the lighting person did this on purpose because the lights went back to normal as soon as Jackboy jumped off stage..

Glad some one else feels the same

Also, I feel like Jackboy got cheated which may be partly the reason he got pissed and jumped off stage

If you notice, after his 3rd round starts all the lights went out. Almost felt like the lighting person did this on purpose because the lights went back to normal as soon as Jackboy jumped off stage..

That was planned by jackboi cus he is the self proclaimed king of banned series. And Jackboy got smoked either way u slice it

Tay Roc needs to get Ave to write his bars for him now. If bars over names actually took off Ave would have took his spot already

Curious to know who you guys would put top 3 right now.

Rum Nitty, Ave, John John the Don

What about best bars.

Two best bars I have ever heard are the Daylyt Rock Paper Scissors bar and Rum Nitty nose running

U buggin..
that's facts, daylyt absolutely bodied everyone on his run to the big stage. That rich dollaz battle was piff. Rich died that night and he came with his best bars too. After *** naked with a shotgun son took a comedy route tho

Back
Top Bottom