OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

giphy.gif

Well there goes the URL card smh.

Dude, I’m over Surf and his ********! It’s always something with him. If it’s not him being without 3 full rounds, then the dudes getting locked up for stupid **** that he shouldn’t have anything to do with. He has MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY to get out of the way but just chooses to stay in ********. I’m over this ****! And now he’s ****** up the card if he doesn’t get out in time!

New Jersey battle rappers have all the best hype bars.

"I'm strapped in."

"LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT "

Even though he sucks

"ONCE AGAIN I'M HERE.
IN ANOTHER STATE
ON ANOTHER STATE
IN ANOTHER FACE!"

He also sucks.

Twork gettin kinda corny to me. Not to mention he has a battle every 2 weeks it seems

Even Geechi battling too much for a main eventer. Guys gotta learn to build that hype and anticipation

Now it’s gonna be Chess and Tayroc vs Hollow and Lux. This might be a 30 if Chess don’t show up.

Surf man SMH

Chess? |l

I already dont really mess with 2 on 2 battles, now they got this choke artist on the card :lol:

Last seen him getting shredded by Geechi now he's headlining dbl impact :lol:

Yeah they should have postponed it.

Or put Hollow and Lux up against two other top tiers like Charlie and Goodz or something.

It'd be a big let down to have a battle with those names completely off the card, but I hear y'all

Ave would have made more sense. Roc and Chess I don't get. But hey, at least chess and steams aren't teaming up.

Back
Top Bottom