OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Jaz Official 3-0 even tho 40/Hart First was Nice, 3-0 because they quit. This battle is the reason why the whole event got shut down. Battles didnt start until 4 PM and then their first round was 55 minutes alone.

Monstars 3-0 Marv and Quest...they choked or should i say Quest choked about 4 times.

NWX 2-1 live. But I am sure when I watch on cam EFB will have it 2-1. NWX needs to switch they style IMO they do that same one word lines fast and thats supposed to be hot?

JJDD/HIT and GoodClipz 2-1 either way. It did look like JJDD and HIT took the battle a little more seriously than GoodClipz. Entertaining battle, but the way all them are super close friends it brings it down to me a bit.

GunzNCake showed out crazy. But I have Loaded Hollows winning 2-1. This battle is one I would definitely watch again. I do think it would have been a crazier battle if Surf was there.

The Murdaland Dark Lyfe battle ended midway thru Murda's first round...Brizz bumped Mook twice and Mook took a swing and everybody fought.

Calicoe and Rex did that boy in the orange dirty.

Why the hell did Brizz grab Mook like that? Stupid *****

I was in the building .... that ish was crazy .... we in the crowd and everyone just started moving back cause we though it was going to escalate

The dotmob rebrand. I’m here for this. They need to move on though. I don’t need to see Mook or Cal wasting bars on Top and Brizz.

Rex did Bill Colloector dirty in their battle too.

Damn as if battle rap isn't already dying dudes is putting nails in the coffin now :smh:

They messing up the money and probably will be harder to book venues because of prior experiences.

Brizz has always been board line extra but he was way over the top the other night. Idk what he was smoking but he was doing the most and that **** gets old. Same for tay roc I’m tired of these dudes doing to much just rap cus when it gets real we see u running for ur life like brizz did

They need to get all the people off the stage

in slow motion

and took out a bunch of people :rofl:

Yeah dudes have a whole mob of dudes on stage and sometimes the people battling hardly have room to move around.

Each side is just there to deckride and hype up mediocre bars.

Nothing beats conceited hypeman though.

Back
Top Bottom