Official Raptors @ NUGGETS 9:00PM EST Post 3/14

last night I found out Im going to this game buddy of mine had some $140 tickets that he had to get rid of and nobody would buy em, we are real close friendsso I got em for $30 each, he has some family issues he has to deal with hopefully its a good game. i wanna see AI go for like 60.

AI vs Ford should be a fun matchup those two dont ever stop moving on the court.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

damn right. This squad needs to put together a 7-8 game win streak.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

both teams suck. both will find a way to lose.

was so angry when the gs game turned into a lay up drill.

tj ford is one of the worst decision makers in the L.

especially in crunch time.

he called off a humphries screen last game to back up and toss up a brick of a 3 when he has no j to speak of.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

both teams suck. both will find a way to lose.

was so angry when the gs game turned into a lay up drill.

tj ford is one of the worst decision makers in the L.

especially in crunch time.

he called off a humphries screen last game to back up and toss up a brick of a 3 when he has no j to speak of.

Yea ur right the nuggets suck....thats why theyre 12 games over .500
eyes.gif

Dear TJ,

Please dont be stupid this game. Find some way to pack it in early, which in turn, lets Calderon play most of the game, which he should anyway. Thank you.

Sincerely,
BallinBoykz

I think he meant in terms of how good they could be doing. Theoretically, If you decided to have both Carmelo and AI on your team, you would think that theywould be darn near the top of the West. That, and how they could play better defence. 12 games over is serious, but there is still room to improve. I thinkthats what he meant.

I got my ticket. I'm psyched to go( Spring Break + No Law School Reading + Great seats = Good Time)

eyes.gif

and in 9th place.

'but the parity in the west...blah blah blah.'

they've been sitting in that 9th spot for a long time now.

any team that has the answer, melo, AND the DPOY should be in the top 4 seeds no matter how strong the conference is.

the nuggets suck. period.

I thought T.J. was on point the last couple of games. He's getting back into his normal form. Remember how his shot was dropping at the beginning of theyear? Its almost at that level. Just wait till our first option is back. We all know that T.J and Bosh chemistry> Jose and Bosh.

The pick and roll Caldy runs gets stale. We turn into too much of a jump shooting team when he's on.

Of course Ford had to take all those shots. Did you see who was on with him? He has a better shot than Hump and Joey. He was thrashing the Lakers and GSguards.

I think he'll do the same tonight. If Parker, Bargs and Rasho come through like they have been + some defense I don't see the Nuggets beating us.

^ Nonsense
laugh.gif
. You obviously don't watch Nuggets games to know whats going on. Morelike the team is underachieving.

^ Nonsense
laugh.gif
. You obviously don't watch Nuggets games to know whats going on. More like the team is underachieving.

you're using a more polite way to say what im saying.

severely underachieving = they suck. deal with it.

nonsense indeed.

thought T.J. was on point the last couple of games. He's getting back into his normal form. Remember how his shot was dropping at the beginning of the year? Its almost at that level. Just wait till our first option is back. We all know that T.J and Bosh chemistry> Jose and Bosh.

the thing is the start of the year was what? 13 games?

tj 's been a notoriously inept shooter over his career.

he can score the ball a little, but not nearly as well as he thinks he can.

around the 7 minute mark of that game he took, i think, 5 shots in a row.

2 of them fell, and they were borderline circus shots.

The pick and roll Caldy runs gets stale. We turn into too much of a jump shooting team when he's on.

and when tj is on especially in the crunch they turn into a stand around and watch tj do something team.

a why bother moving at all if he's going to call off my screen, lazily back up and jack up a 3 when he's crappy shooter team.

a get lazy on both ends of the floor team because tj isnt involving the other players team.

dude doesn't even consider passing in those situations. he brings the ball up, dribbles around for aboud 7 or 8 seconds, calls a clear out and then tries to go it alone.

more often than not it doesn't work out.

didnt you notice how bogged down the offense got at those points?

the reason gs got all thos easy layups was tj.

he would toss up some stupid shot which wouldnt go and the other players were so disenchanted from standing around for 5 straight plays that no one even bothered to try to run back.

as for team chemistry with tj i think that's highly debatable.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

eyes.gif
and in 9th place.

'but the parity in the west...blah blah blah.'

they've been sitting in that 9th spot for a long time now.

any team that has the answer, melo, AND the DPOY should be in the top 4 seeds no matter how strong the conference is.

the nuggets suck. period.

Theres only 2 -3 losses seperating them from gs..warriors and the mavs.....do they all "suck" too??..A big reason why the nuggets are in9th is cuz they jusy got done playing the spurs x2...utah...suns...and houston...but yea right they "suck"...BUT if they had two less losses and hadthe same record as the warriors or mavs I guess they'd a good team then??...saying a team is underachieving and saying theyre weak are too differentthings...

your team has one of the greatest scorers in NBA history,who has shown no signs of slowing down, one of the best young players in the league and the reigningDPOY and they've been sitting in 9th place forever.

the only one clowning in here is you. the makeup must be for hiding your tears.

face it.

THE NUGGETS SUCK.

I dont think the Nuggets suck. I think they are a good team, who is just underachieving for the standards they should set. Clutch does have good points aboutCarmelo/AI/Camby, but its more the team that has to buy into the concept of defense. I think the Nuggets could be a great team in either conference. Its just amatter of getting down to playing good D.

GO RAPS!

As for TJ, I hope he doesnt get burn.

Jose > Jose's sideburns > TJ

well im a pretty critical fan, you're familiar with that ballin, ive torn into the raps once or twice.

i believe that if a team is given great players, that eventually they should achieve great results and that's just not the case in denver even thoughthey've had ample time to mesh as a team.

that's it right there, flat out.

any 'reasons' for failure are excuses to me.

pimp.gif
Wizards are catching up to us, I'd rather face the Magic than the LeBrons.
word.

lebron would cause some serious damage to the raps. they've never had the personel to effectively guard him.

bosh would get on that kryptonite tip and torch howard over a 7 game tho.

Yeah, I know your a critical fan. Im usually more critical of the Raptors than another other team, but I do see your point. But to flat out say they suck, Idisagree. I mean, you have to be doing "something" right to be 12 games over .500. We all know they should have a better record, but in my idea, theterm sucks applies to teams like the T-wolves.

laugh.gif

And Carlos, I think everybody knows you want to face Orlando instead of Lebron.

Anyway, should be a good game tonight. We just gotta keep Carmelo under the radar tonight. I think we should just let AI do his thing, but make damn sureCarmelo doesnt get anything easy.

Personally, I like the Nuggets. I guess I have to hate them tonight tho
laugh.gif

If TJ is shooting the other guard is supposed to rotate to the top. So it isn't TJ's fault, its someone elses fault for not rotating.

Of course every one will watch TJ do his thing in that situation. He's the best option on the floor. He is too quick to be guarded one on one. When heburns his defender he can either try to get a lay up, pull up jumper or he'll find someone like Kapono/Parker for an easy shot.

Also, how can you judge the man's shot over his career and dub him a bad shooter? He's only like 22/23. He's still developing that shot andit's considerably better since he first game in the league.

How can you get mad at a guy for keeping us in the game. Waving off a screen? T.J is the fastest player in the league and he's crafty. He doesn't needa screen + that guy's defender clogging up lanes when he can burn 98% of the league off the dribble.

Please dont be stupid this game. Find some way to pack it in early, which in turn, lets Calderon play most of the game, which he should anyway. Thank you.

Dear Calderon. Dont Go -21 in 25 minutes. THat is why were losing games.

Back
Top Bottom